Author's Note

Before we begin, since there might be a misunderstanding once you read deeper, I'll have to clear some things up.

Also, I'm terribly sorry I didn't write this part first! I only got the idea now, and that's the reason why I have to write this.

Okay, so this is mostly Uraraka, Todoroki, and Bakugo fighting for Midoriya. I tagged it as dekubowl since some other characters will drop in a few compliments or two. Especially some in OTHER classes, hehe.

There is still slight shipping between Bakugo and Kirishima. (I ship that too.) And some crack ships as well!

Alright, here's the MAIN reason of why I wrote this chapter.

I wanted to add a headcanon I saw on Instagram.
Full credit to : floppy999 on Tumblr

Remember that kid Midoriya defended? The violet haired one who was crying? No, it's not Shinso.

So the headcanon is him and Midoriya being close friends, but becoming distant due to him moving away (natural childhood stuff). And finally being reunited while Midoriya is in UA. The childhood friend also has a nickname for Midoriya, Zuku. Which sparks jealousy in Bakugo (as illustrated by the artist)

And since I thought that it was a great idea, I decided to add even a little bit of him in the fanfic!

I made up his facts, since there weren't any. Here they are:

Based on BNHA Smash!

Name: Shinsei Namida (literally meaning sacred tears in English lol)

Quirk: Sacred Tears. He can manipulate his eye liquids. (Oh, Izuku. You'd do great with this quirk.)

Personality: Cunning, Smart, Logical, Strategic, Confident, Has a wide vocabulary, and is hostile to people he doesn't deem trustworthy.

School: Ketsubutsu Academy High.

He's sort of like Yaoyorozu and Monoma combined. Deadly. Combination.

So yes, I've decided to add him into the fanfic!

Update: Also, this fanfiction will contain scenes that were ideas in comics! I've credited those in the desc and in here, some artists, I have messaged (and they have given me permission), and some I don't know who... But I'll try my best to credit them!

Also, sorry if updates take a while! I'm still in school and sometimes I'm lazy as heck.