Chapter 2 (Part 2)

As the common folks on the now bustling street continue to criticize Peng Tian and Xue Sheng,I was laughing like a mad woman in my head. Haha, not a sole could guess that's what going on in my head at the moment because my face and posture look as if I was a broken soul with my shoulders shaking and tears pouring out of my now swollen red eyes.

'Hmm, I wonder if I should add a little more drama. Haha why the hell shouldn't I, those bastard dared to mess with me, so why shouldn't I be a little generous and help them. Help dig their GRAVE'

Back in my past life I was never one to swallow my losses without returning the favor. I make sure make my voice tremors with small quakes as I speak again.

"Cousin...X..ue Sheng, if you wanted to be with Peng Tian I would've spoken with Uncle to help you. B..b...but I never thought you would do this to me....waaaaahh. Maybe I should've died so you guys would be happily together. *sniffles* I am so sorry that I interfere between you guys. I..I..I"

I broke down kneeling on the dirt road with my hands cover in my face sniffling and my body trembling. I could feel the spectators eyes looking down at me with pity and sympathy.

'haha feast your eyes on a award winning performance' I gloated in my head. I slowly rise to my feet to walk away with my body moving like an bird who lost its wing. I walked so slow barely lifting my feet off the ground.

____________

I'm actually waiting for the ticking bombs to blow. Since I got the past memory of this person whose body I took over I kinda know what type of personality those bastard have.

I guess those bastard who was the target of hate couldn't take it anymore when one of them suddenly pop like how Squidward pop when SpongeBob annoys him.

"Xue Dai stop right there you slut!"

Peng Tain hollered out. He was as impromptus as it comes due to his family spoiling him. He was trying to paint an uglier picture of me to ruin my reputation. But there's no way he's a match for me. The moment I reveal his infidelity it was over for him.

Hah. You thought that you could take advantage of me again and think I'm stupid enough to actually want someone like you.

" Peng Tian you dare to try to oppress me to still keep our engagement when you have been doing shameless act with second cousin Xue Sheng behind closed door"

I played out my acting so perfectly for the crowd to think I'm a pitiful girl that was wrong terrible. I lower my head and slouched my shoulder like I'm depressed when I'm actually smirking.

"That poor girl"

"I can't believe Peng Tian would actually be this type of person"

"Ha ha. And we all thought he was an true lad that upholds honor"

"Wait lets not forget about Xue Sheng that supposedly sweet and pure. Who would've thought that was all an lie and she was actually an vicious girl who has no chastity "

" Ewe I can't believe I actually wanted to be like her once"

I slowly walk off like an lost soul to finish cutting off unwanted strings.

Didn't even notice the pair of red eyes watching me from within the shadow.

"Gaire spread out rumor of what occur today immediately. I want everyone to know Xue Dai has break her engagement by daylight "

" As you wish sire"

Gaire disappear in a flash to carried out the task while leaving behind his king who's eyes is still following the back of that human girl.

The peculiar Demon king watch her until she reached her home and mutter out into the cold crisp air.

" Haha what an interesting girl. Since you caught my eye you can only be mine "