Chapter 5

I almost laugh out loud at the look at those guards face looking down at the uncovered treasure. Even the leader with his stoic face appeared shock. I knew I could make him change that look on his face.

Haha, I did it. Give it up soul sister you lost while this soul sister won. I started to argue with myself in an jokingly manner in my head. They said it would be impossible but I did it, who did you say did it? You heard right, I the now renowned Xue Dai did it.

"Princess, you actually found the treasure !!!" the lanky one said in a excited voice like he is ready to jump out of his socks.

"Of course I did, didn't I told you I would." feast your eyes on this master of yours. The almighty who found the treasure, I boasted  but to be more reserved I didn't said all my thoughts.

"Lets go down and check out the treasure more clearly."

I latch onto the leader who was smart enough to know that I wanted him to carry me down there. He latch an hand around my midriff and jump down.

My face must have look ridiculous from feeling the rush from jumping down from such heights. The three guards follow behind me as I inspect those treasure. There was an large majestic tree with thick sparkling vines wrapped around it. The tree seem to be planted in the center of an fountain spring. I was like so shock for words like how the hell didn't the dirt seem to have touch any of these treasure which were buried.

Was this some kind of hidden cave that I dug up that was hiding hidden treasure.

Walking over closer to the tree, I notice they have some sort of amazement in their eyes.  I look at the tree trying to think what could possibly be about this tree to cause such an reaction from them. It looks sort of mythical though, so what sort of plant is this.

"Princess this is really the Mythical spiritual vines. This could help an person cultivate causing massive growth in their powers" the leader spoke up seeing as I was looking at the tree cluelessly.

So this tree really is mythical, it actually helps the people of this world to cultivate faster. "But what about the water in the spring fountain" I pop another question to ensure I didn't miss a single thing.

"Um, I'm not sure Princess" the leader once again answer my question. Looking back at the other two I could tell that neither of them knew either.

Since they don't know I guess of to find out myself.  My senses are tingling so I'm sure this water must be special.

Walking over to fountain I bravely dip an finger in to see if there would be an reaction. But nothing happen, oh man don't tell me that my senses are wrong.

It never led me wrong before, me the Pirate Queen. Yoh har fiddle De do what the pirates do. *Cough* sometime my mind seems to wander off to different character. That's what I call Actor-syndrome, yep I totally made that up. Haha I made up an illness of my own.

Getting loss up in my thoughts I heard an voice running through my head.

"That's the holy Water, it can bring the dead back to life. Possessing this treasure is both an blessing or a curse. Something you want hold dear to you but it may cost you your life in keeping it"

What!? That voice sounds exactly like the voice I heard when I got the materializer. So what this is basically telling me that this water can bring the dead back to life.

Holy moley, this is priceless. More precious than anything that can ever exist in this world apart from babies. Nothing is more precious than babies, I am obsess with babies. They're like an mysterious  figure which is going to change the world. An baby life is like an restart button in life where one can start over with countless paths to take in living this life.

Now back to this water, I can't possible leave it here. Still holding on that thought I notice three large shelf's fill with countless books. Walking over to the shelf I pick an random book and skim through it.

Calling over the guards I allowed them to each pick an random book and skim through it as well so I can better underhand what's the whole concept of this book. 

The book that I am hold entails information about some sort of cultivation technique or some sort of light element skill.

"Princess this book is about earth elemental cultivation skills. I never heard or seen this type of skills before." the quiet one spoke up this time. I guess this treasure causes him to finally speak up. I think I should call him One-line-per-chapter-man.

Searching through on the books on the shelf together we have come to realize that all these books have every type of of cultivation skills. Even some which are sacred and said to be lost.

I put everything in my space, not leaving a single thing to chance of being stolen. I even took some of the soil where the tree was planted. The leader once again help me up, this time out of the hole.

After some time , I finish covering back the hole. Now its night fall and I wanted some sleep. Now its time to solve the problem where I am going to live.

Well that plan is simple, I can just place an copy of one of my house in my pass life here. I even got an generator with infinity energy also with the solar panels.

Thinking hard on what house I should choose, I finally pick the one with the large walls surrounding it and with an gatekeeper house. I even ensure the house was fully furnish and stock with food.

This time I really left those guards shell shock, haha even the stoic face one. Materializing my keys card and scan my eye I walk in when gate open up and the guards follow me in like brainless zombies.

"So, who wants a smoothie?" I turn to look at them over my shoulder with a large grin on my face. I couldn't help but tease them a bit.

Thanks for reading

Thanks for reading.