murder

Flashback
13 years ago

"Mommy? Daddy? Where are you?" I yelled as I was sliding down the stairs. I reached down and saw my mother cooking and my dad reading newspaper as usual. I ran to my mom and gave her a bone crushing hug and kissed her on her cheeks.

Mom what's in breakfast ? I said . Its your favourite waffles dear she said as she pecked my cheeks .  She picked me up and made me sit on the dining table . As me and dad ate we heard a scream in the kitchen .me and daddy walked into the kitchen and saw a man holding a knife to mommy's neck.
I started crying ....no , please don't kill my mommy . please !!
Ashley run upstairs to the panic room now ! Run fast ...and don't open it for anyone ..run!!!! My daddy said.

I ran to the panic room and enter the code my parents told me . This room is made for us to prevent us from attacks ..the door open and closed quickly . I heard someone coming upstairs and suddenly someone is banging my door . Ashley sweetheart open the door, you are a good girl come on before something happens to your mommy and daddy .come out . Till now I was shaking from fear and slowly drifted to sleep .

By the time I wake up I open the panic room and went downstairs and saw my parents lying in the pool of blood .I also saw my uncle and aunt there and rushed to them .they were also  crying like me .

Ashley dear from now on we are going to take care of you.now you would be living with us and your cousin brother Jared.