first day !!

Present....

Ashley get your ass of the bed before I come and splash a bucket of cold water on you yelled my brother Jared.

Uggh you wouldn't dare ...I said as I rubbed my ass . So by this time.e you have a idea of How Much I Love my sleep .
I groaned as I got up to get ready . I quickly took a shower and put my clothes . Since I am an agent so I have to look like a nerd so no wearing of short skirts . So I basically wear hoodie and jeans and put a little amount of makeup and went downstairs .

Good morning lusy  and Jason !! I said . They are my uncle and aunt more like my parents only as they are the one keeping me since my parents were murdered .

Good morning Ashley ! My aunt yelled from the kitchen . I went to the kitchen and Hugged her and took a bottle of Nutella from the cupboard .
Okay so I like Nutella oh wait....I would rather fall for Nutella .last time when my brother took one spoon of it I threw him in the pool in the month of December .so yeah!!

I made  my breakfast and quickly ate it and got my  baby car's key. I went to pick my best friend Krista who lives in the same lane in which we live . Me and Krista are childhood friends .we are basically like sisters as her parents also worked in the company sterling my parents worked into .  me and Krista are really good fighter as we were trained from the age of 6
. I have 3 more best friends Aasthon, Daniel and Kiara . I love them , they mean the world to me . I quickly pick Krista and made our way to the college .

What's up bitches ??...I said as I saw my best friends standing near the door .

Did you heard the rumour that there is there is a new admission boy who is really hot !!! Kiara said .  I think his name is Xavier or something ?? She said .While Daniel and Aasthon rolled there eyes.

Is he more hotter than me ? Said Aasthon with a smirk on his face . So let me tell you guys Aasthon is the player of our school . I mean he has every girl falling on how his  knees and then there is me in the group who is single .like seriously i am the only one single here .it's not like boys  don't like me or I never had a boyfriend but my previous cheated on me with my one of the ex best friend Amelia . So I don't trust anyone that easily .
  We heard the bell rang and went to the classes according to the time table.
First I had English with Daniel . I love English but our teacher Mr black is really old to teach so we get quite bored .