🌹4: League 💔

Dear Hani,

    You know I feel as if you went though harder times then I did.

   This sounds rude but your life was so cruel and just plain terrible.

    I'm sorry....

  And I know that I fucking say that all the time but I don't know what else to say or do to really show you that I'm really sorry.

     I just don't know!

   So, I will confess something today.

    We were friends.

   You know who I'm talking about right? Mr. Min.

    Yes, he was my older brother.

     I never told you that and that's why I never could stop what was happening.

    That's why I never could stop what he was doing to you.

    I was his puppet too.

  This might hurt to remind you but it was August 27, 2007.

   The day we first started high school.

    I knew Mr. Min would be my teacher. But I had no idea that he would be yours too.

    I didn't care at the time. I really had no idea that he would be a threat to you.

    I wasn't close with him nor am I now but I never knew he was capable of causing all this ruckus.

   I never would've imagined that he would be capable of causing any harm to you!

   That's why I don't like to call him my brother. I call him a criminal instead.

   I can't believe he's my fucking blood!

    I would've never imagined that he gave you the creeps on the first day of school.

    I never would've imagined that everyday he would whisper dirty things in your ear.

    You must've been so uncomfortable.

    I know that on May 1, 2008 was the first day he raped you.

     It was a gift. For your fucking birthday. That fucking asshole.

     And I keep on saying I'm sorry because I knew at the time. I heard and saw what he was doing to you. I knew everything.

    That day I came in his class during lunch to talk to him about a personal matter but instead I came in to see him do something that really fucking traumatized me and you forever.

    I could've stopped it from the start because I knew what it was like to be in your place. But I didn't stop it!

    I knew what it was like to be raped by him too.

    He'd been raping me since I was four all the way till I was 23.

   I'm 24 right now.

   He continued doing it five years even after you died.

      I never had the strength to go to the police until someone saw what was happening.

    My own sister. Your best friend was really the one who got him in jail.

    He was imprisoned in 2015 and it's currently 2016.

   He just escaped a month ago.

   And I'm scared but very much pissed at him.

    That's why I know that even if we were ever together, I could never be strong enough to protect you.....