Chp. 2

The man comes back, I notice that he is tall with brown hair with tan skin. He asked me my name it's Lexi I say. Ok do you have anyone u can call? I don't know my head hurts really bad. Ok says the man we have a room for you to stay in and in the morning we will call someone. Thank you. We walk back to a room that had a tv , bed ,and a restroom. It reminded me of a hotel. There's breakfast in the morning the tall man says. Right before he leaves I says what's your name? It's josh he closes the door. I sit there for a minute just taking in my surroundings. I open the drawer and take some cloths out. Underneath is a book the cover is red it says bible. I reach in and take the book out. I open up to the first page and it mentions something about the person I had heard about God. How he created the world and created us. I read the book till my eyes got heavy. I get in the shower and go to bed. The next morning I hear a knock at my door. I wake up and go to open the door. It's josh breakfast is ready he says. I throw on some cloths and head to breakfast. We walk down a hall and in to a big area with tables I sit down with josh. We talk for a minute and I hear another song about this wonderful person. I ask who God is. He looks at me and smiles. How about we go down to the church today. Is that okay? Yes that's fine! I think to my self what's a church I mean I've heard about one before but never actually knew the meaning. After breakfast josh asks me if I could call someone to come get me. Yes I say he hands me a cell phone I dial the number and put it up to my ear it beeps 2 times and says out of area. That's weird I think to my self where are we I ask josh! We are we? in Utah he says are you not from here no I'm from Alabama.i feel a knot in my throat like I wanna cry but I I try to hold it in. I need to have a minute , he walks away. Am I ever ganna get home ? I try to take it all in , I can't I burst in to tears. How could this happen?