𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒

[Jimin]

He feels like someone is watching us?? Who could it be...

I don't really feel that safe here anymore, maybe we should leave.

"Jungkook... m-maybe we should leave now... my cabin?" I suggested. That way he wouldn't wake everyone up when he opens the door.

Jungkook nodded, "Yeah... let's go." it was getting quite late anyway.

[no one's pov]

They quickly got out of the water and got their clothes on, now walking back to the camp side by side to each other.

"Jungkook, I-I'm kind of scared."  Jimin said quietly, stopping in his tracks upon hearing something strange.

[Jimin]

It sounded like... a whistle?  

I look over to Jungkook and mouth to him Did you hear that?

He simply nodded, not wanting to make any noise. The only noise you could hear was our hearts, and how fast they were beating.

Snap.

I just heard a twig snap behind us. My heart dropped at the sound, we can't stay here anymore. We have to leave now.

I look over to Jungkook and just nod to him, he already knows what I was suggesting. He grabbed my hand, having a tight grip on it, telling me to hold on tight. 

We ran. We ran so fast, trying to avoid... whatever that was back there.

I finally started to see the light coming from the camp, signifying that we were near to safety. I look back, still running toward my cabin.

Someone standing in the middle of 2 cabins, they had their hood on so I couldn't tell if it was someone from camp or maybe a complete stranger.

Finally, we made it back to my cabin, "Jungkook lock the door!" I said while locking the windows and closing the blinds.

[no one's pov]

Jimin finally fell onto his bed, trying to catch his breath, his sky blue hair sticking to his damp forehead.

From anyone perspective, it looks like Jimin just got done having s-

Jungkook stood by the door, also trying to catch his breath from all the running they did.

Right when Jungkook finally caught his breath, he started laughing. "W-why are you laughing?" That only triggered him to laugh even harder.

"I-I'm sorry it's just-" Jungkook cut himself off by continuing his laugh outburst. "Okay, okay. I honestly don't know why I'm laughing! Sorry, I'll try to stop now."

Jimin got up and looked at Jungkook for a second, "Well, I'm going to take a shower." 

[Jimin]

He's weird. 

I wonder why he was laughing so hard for, there wasn't anything funny that happened or anything funny that I said. 

I start to remove my clothes but as I was about to get inside the shower, I noticed something in the mirror.

What is that?

I saw a dark red and purple bruise on the crook of my neck. Did something hit me there for something? 

OH! Oh, sweet jesus... I almost forgot that Jungkook freaking sucked on my neck at the lake.

I start to run my fingers across the bruise. Ouch. It feels a bit sore, but looking back to when Jungkook was giving me this... I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel really good.

I better get in the shower before the hot water runs out.

After I'm done with the shower, I go back into the room, only to find Jungkook on my bed.

Almost completely naked. On my bed.

"What the heck are you doing?" 

"Oh, it got hot so I took off my clothes." Jungkook shrugged.

"Jimin?" 

I hadn't realized that I was looking- no, staring at Jungkook's body, his muscular and tatted gorgeous body.

"I- um... I'm done with the shower if you want to go in."

Jungkook nodded and got up, I quickly look down at my towel that is tightly secured around my waist because something felt weird and uncomfortable.

Oh no... Why now? I try to push it down to make sure Jungkook doesn't notice. Luckily, he passed right by me and into the bathroom.

I need to get rid of this right now... it needs to be gone by the time he gets out the shower.

I sit down on the bed and unwrap myself from the towel, the slight friction from the towel grazing across my tip makes me let out a small moan.

Trying to imagine something to help me fix this right on the spot isn't all that easy, but something does come to mind.

Jungkook.

( italics are Jimin's imagination, normal words are words actually being spoken.)

"Does my babyboy have a problem? Do you want me to fix it?

"Y-yes p-please." I close my eyes.

"I want you to wrap your hand around your hard-on. Imagine it's my hand, slowly massaging it. How does it feel, baby?

I wrap my hand around it and move it up and down, slowly.

"Mmh, I need to go faster, Jungkook."

I imagine his hands roaming all over my body, his lips moving on mine, I increase the pace of my hand... it feels so good. 

"Ah, Jungkook... i-i'm close." 

"That's right, baby. Come for me. Look at me when you come." He demanded, I think I like being demanded like that, it makes my whole body tingle with pleasure.

I start to feel a knot growing in my lower abdomen, signifying that I was really close now.

I close my eye and imagine Jungkook in front of me, I look deep into his eyes while I start to unravel.

"Ah~ Jungkook!" Ropes of cum start shooting out, landing on my chest and stomach.

I sprawl out on my bed, once again trying to catch my breath. 

I guess I was too concentrated on reaching my high to notice that Jungkook was leaning on the door frame, watching me.

"I heard you call my out my name but I was definitely not expecting this..." He smirked.

---------------------------------------------------------

[a/n: so... gotta blast! :)]

ALSO I HOPE EVERYONE WISHED TAEHYUNG A HAPPY BIRTHDAY! <3