𝓉𝑒𝓃

**Warning: semi-smut**

Jimin looked at Jungkook leaning on the door frame, "I, I didn't mean- I-" Jimin said while trying to find the right words to say.

"Then... what exactly did you mean when you were moaning out my name while touching yourself, huh?" Jungkook smirked.

Jimin was in full panic mode, he didn't know what to say or what to do in this type of situation, what does someone do when they get caught like that?

Millions of questions rushing into Jimin's head; Is this how I'm gonna lose my virginity? Am I even ready for that? 

"Use your words, baby." Jungkook slowly growing hard at the sight Jimin, naked and his stomach still coated with his own seeds.

Jimin stayed silent, he didn't know how to explain this, how would he say something like "I was thinking about you while touching myself." to Jungkook? There would be no going back after that. 

Jungkook stepped closer to the bed, Jimin still not moving a muscle out of pure shock and fear.

"What's with the sudden mood change? Not even a minute ago, you were moaning my name while you came..." He questioned while smirking proudly.

"Okay," Jungkook slowly crawled on the bed, "I'm sure that you're not ready to have sex and I won't force you to do anything you're uncomfortable with." Jungkook crawled on top of him placing his hands on both sides of Jimin's head.

"Please touch me," Jungkook said desperately, wanting some sort of friction.

Jimin nodded and slowly let his hands roam across Jungkook's chest and his muscular abs. Jungkook smirked and licked his lips, inching closer to Jimin's plump lips. 

Jimin felt his warm breath on his lips and suddenly couldn't take it anymore, he pulled Jungkook's head closer and passionately attached his own lips to Jungkook's. Jimin took this opportunity to let his hands slither lower and lower, now resting his small hands on the rim of Jungkook's soft towel.

With one leg in between Jungkook's, he raised his knee and started to grind it on Jungkook's hardened member through his towel. "Ngh-"  Jungkook flinched at the feeling. 

He flipped Jungkook over so that he was now laying on his back.

Jimin started to leave wet kisses all over Jungkook while palming him through the towel. Jungkook tried to take the towel off but Jimin stopped him by grabbing both his wrists and pinning them to the bed, Jungkook's breath getting heavier and his heart rate increasing.

Since when did he become dominant... Jungkook wondered.

Jimin finally reaches low enough to be at eye-level with his crotch. He undid the towel slowly and he was hit on the cheek with Jungkooks long and thick member.

He started by grabbing it at the base of his shaft. "P-Please do something, baby." Jungkook pleaded, wanting to get some relief.

Jimin looked at Jungkook and started kitty licking Jungkook's tip. "A-Ah... m-more!" Jungkook grasped Jimin's blonde locks and thrusted into his mouth.

"Mmh-" Jimin chocked, but slowly gained back his composure and started bobbing his head up and down, not forgetting to twist his tongue around the tip as well.

"Fuck... where did you learn to do it like that? Feels s-so good..." Jungkook threw his head back while lightly thrusting into the boy's mouth every now and then.

Jimin sped up and could feel Jungkook twitching in his mouth. "Baby... i-i'm close." Jungkook's grip on Jimin's hair tightened and he started panting even harder.

"Shit... Jimin I'm coming." Jungkook took one final thrust into his mouth, hitting the back of Jimin's throat and finally came. Jimin had no other choice but to swallow the bitter tasting juices, he'd do anything for Jungkook to feel good.

They both tried to catch their breath from what just happened.

"Ah... baby come here."  Jungkook said, holding his arms open for Jimin and he slowly crawled on the bed and plopped down next to him.

"My beautiful boy... you must be tired." Jungkook kissed his forehead lightly. 

"Jimin?" Jungkook tried to get a response but the only response he got were light snores coming from him.

"I love you."

a/n: asdfghjkl this is so bad pls dont hate me omg.