Part 3:The Night I Didn't Want to End

*Cameron's POV*

Her face was so close to mine, I've been fighting the urge to kiss her all night this was like the third time and i couldn't help myself anymore. I tightened my grip on her waist pulling her hips to mine and leaned in. Finally i felt her lips on mine this kiss was almost electric and I never wanted it to end.

"Alexis' POV" 

His kiss was amazing it was sending the tingling I was feeling all night throughout my whole entire body. I felt his hands move from my waist to my butt and down just a little, then  he turned us around picking me up and putting me against the wall pushing his hips into mine I heard a slight groan from the back of his throat. It was so sexy. I just wished our bodies could be closer. I wish we weren't wearing these stupid vests.

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

The timer on both our guns went off it kind of scared me and i bit his lip a little hard as he was putting me down. 

"I'm sorrryyyy" I said nervously "Don't be, i like it rough" He said and winked.

He grabbed both our guns from the floor, i hadn't even realized I dropped mine and i blushed a little.

We turned our vests and guns in and then we played arcade games until they started closing.

As i got in the car he buckled me in again and then he looked at me anxious. "Uhmm do you want to go home?......" " No not really but I highly doubt there's anywhere else to go" He thought for a second and then started the car.

"Where are we going" he smile and said "Its another surprise".

We sang again but after the first song Cam turned the music down and looked at me.

"You're like an amazing singer you know? Do you sing like professionally? If you don't you should." He looked at me and smiled.

"Erm no but thanks, ever since i was little i wanted to be a singer but i don't think i have the voice or the looks.." I trailed off i hadn't really told anyone that ever. It was just a dream i had always had but it was a one in a million chance that i would actually make it so i chose to pursue my other passion of cooking. That's why i was going to a culinary arts college.

He looked shocked at what i had said.

"You are incredibly beautiful, and your voice is flawless. You would be huge if you tried, you shouldn't give up on your dreams no matter how far away they seem. Its been my dream to be an actor and i never gave up and now I'm half way there." His words made me smile, he thought i was beautiful and i had the talent? 

"Thanks it makes me happy you think i could make it. "I don't think you could, I know you could." He smiled and turned the music back up

We arrived at the beach right next to the Santa Monica pier. After we both got out He went and got a blanket out of the trunk.

"Why do you have a blanket back there" the words came out like i was accusing him and i felt bad but he didn't seem to notice. "Well I keep it in there for nights when I want to come out here and think. There's something about the ocean at night that's so peaceful and i just like to lay and think." 

"Oh I see" I said grinning at him. He grabbed my hand and led us toward the water. He laid the blanket out and we both laid there he looked at me and smiled and I saw his hand shoot to my tummy and before I knew he was tickling me.

"Stop! No stop" I said between laughing and gasping for air.

*Cameron's POV*

She was so adorable the fact that she was ticklish was to cute. But when i felt like she was about to punch me I let her push my hand off and she swung her leg over my waist straddling me and pinning both my arms on either side of my head. "Never do that again or I'll kill you" She said smiling still laughing and gasping for air. I moved my hands out from her grip and grabbed her face pulling her in for a kiss.

She kissed me back but then she pulled back abruptly. "I'm sorry Cameron" she said as she got off me and sat next to me. I understood before she could explain. I knew we didn't know each other but it really felt like we did. She confirmed my thoughts when she said " I just think we should get to know each other more before we kiss again. Honestly I've never kissed a guy who wasn't my boyfriend"  "well i could be" I said and she smiled that heart stopping smile. 

We started telling each other about ourselves but as she was talking it was like she was just saying everything i wanted in a girl. She was perfect. "Oh my god, you can cook? Marry me marry me right now" she giggled but i was half way serious. She told me about her going to culinary school and her passion for cooking. She told me about growing up without her mom and how she was a totally daddy's girl.

We talked until the sun came up i had told her everything about myself, things i hadn't even told my best friends but now I could tell she was tired because she was now yawning every 2 minutes or so. Even though i didn't want to go I knew she needed sleep. We both got up "Hey can you hold this for a second" i asked as i handed her the blanket. she took it and then i picked her up. "Cameron!" she started laughing "I can walk mister!" she said smile at me. "So... Now that i have you I don't wanna let you go." I said only half meaning it literally. The truth was this was the most amazing girl I ever met and even though I only met her less then 12 hours ago I knew i was falling for her. 

As soon as I put her i the car she was dosing off so i made her tell me her address before i got in. 

When i go to her apartment she was still sleeping and I didn't want to wake her so i got her key out of her purse and let myself in. I carried her in and put her on her bed. I was walking out when i realized i hadn't even gotten her number, so i put my number in her phone under "My Boyfriend" I laughed to myself and went home.

 Note: Things are heating up! haha Leave me comments on what you guys think! Follow me on twitter/instagram if you want it's @damnsexydallas c: