Part 4: Just a Dream

*Alexis' POV*

I woke up at about 3 in the afternoon. I was in my bed...How did i get here? The last thing i remember was getting into Cameron's car. 

CAMERON. My mind started racing and I looked around my room. Where was he?...Did last night really happen? or was it just a really really vivid dream....I was starring at my door for a good 5 minutes half expecting him to come in but he didn't I grabbed my phone and looked at my contacts. My heart sank there was no one in my contacts named Cameron, did i really just dream that? Maybe Steph and Ashley talked about those boys so much i subconsciously got information about them. Hmm...My phone started ringing and the caller I.D. said My Boyfriend with a heart a kissy face emoji. Wtf i never put anyone in phone as my boyfriend.

"Hello..."

"Lexi! You're up!"  My heart stopped for a moment his voice sounded all to familiar it sounded like the boy in my dream.

"Uhhh whose this?"

"Its Cameron...."

"Cameronnnn who?"

"Cameron ....Dallas... are you ok beautiful?"

The heartbreaking feeling in my chest immediately went away and i was so happy!

"I'm fine.. its just when i woke up and you weren't here and the last thing i remember was getting into your car ..and your number wasn't in my phone... I just though i was crazy i guess and had dreamt last night..." 

"I know last night did kind of feel like it was a dream..but only because it was so perfect and i got to spend it with you.. I'm really happy it wasn't a dream though" he said sounding really sincere and my heart felt like it did a barrel roll in my chest ugh if he gets anymore perfect i'm not going to have a heart attack. 

"I'm really happy i wasn't dreaming either....so what are you up to?" I asked him because i wanted to see him again as soon as i could.

"Well actually i woke up about an hour ago and I got dressed and picked up some food for us and I was hoping i could come over.." 

"I'd love that I'm actually really hungry now  that i think about it ahaha when will you be here?" 

"Uhmm like 30 secs..is that ok?"

I laughed but then i heard a knock on my door. I opened it and Cameron was standing there with a bag of food looking hotter then he did last night..I didn't even think that was possible!

"I guess it's gonna have to be ok you're already here" I said it into the phone and we both laughed and put our phones away. I didn't become conscience of my appearance till i saw Cameron looking at me up and down. I wasn't wearing any pants i just had my shirt on from last night and then i vaguely remembered waking up and taking them off during my coma like sleep. He was starring at my legs and i blushed.

"Ermm sorry i didn't realize i wasn't wearing pants you called me like literally right when i woke up.."

He laughed and said "Trust me you not wearing pants is totally fine with me!" we both laughed and i could feel his eyes on my butt as I shut the door and we walked into the dining area. "After we eat I'll make myself decent looking im to hungry to do anything else right now" He had bought breakfast burritos from my favorite cafe i was surprised he remembered what i told him last night. I now felt really comfortable with him and i know that it's so cliche but i felt like i had known him for years rather then a half a day. "Did Nash drop the girls off ok? Where's my car?" i had almost completely forgot about how last night started and i looked at my phone to text Ashley and Stephanie but Cameron answered me. "I actually drove your car here so you wouldn't have to go get it and yes he dropped them both off fine" He smiled "and I think Hayes likes you're friend Stephanie he wanted me to ask you for her number" 

I laughed she was going to be to excited. "Sure ill give it to you later" I looked at my messages on my phone and saw that steph an Ash had texted me asking if i was alright but then they seemed more curious to know what happened with Cameron and if i liked him. I texted them back as we ate telling them what happened and making some small talk with Cameron. 

"So.... what are we going to do today?"   

"Whatever you want!"

I thought about for a second and i was more so tired all i really wanted to do was watch netflix or read. 

"We can just hangout here if you want I'm not up for much but i do have a pool here so we can go swimming later if you'd like"

"That sounds fun but i don't know about swimming i don't have my shorts with me."

"You can just go naked" I said winking at and he smiled "I will if you will!" 

"You're crazy! ahaha but we'll see I'm going to go shower though i feel icky."

"you look icky!" he said teasing me "No I'm just kidding you look gorgeous actually.. bed head suits you.." he said with a wink. I got up and started to walk away but he grabbed my hand and pulled me on to his lap. He pulled my face to his and started kissing me. After a couple seconds he pulled back.

"I'm sorry i couldn't help myself. But hurry up with your shower ill miss you beautiful." I smiled and couldn't say anything, i was in a trance from his kiss still and i was sad that it had ended.

I figured we were just going to be watching movies today so i grabbed some sweats and tank top to change into.

After my shower i threw my hair in a bun, when i came out Cameron was in my room looking at all my pictures on the wall.

"Your little sister looks so much like you.." He trailed off as he turned around he looked at me up and down again. "Sweat pants hair tied chillen with no make up on?" He said with a laugh. "I didn't think you could get more attractive but then it just happened" 

Ignored his comments because he's out of his mind, he's the one that's crazy attractive in every way. "Uhmm what do you want to watch?" 

"Up to you beautiful i'm not gonna watch much of the movie because i can't bring myself to take my eyes off you"

I blushed again, dammit Cameron stop being so sweet. I turned my tv on and my ps3 and sat on my bed ushering Cameron to sit next to me. I put on the rugrats because it was on of my favorite movies. Cameron smiled and pulled me close to cuddle with him.

Note: sorry this part is a little short and not much going on but i promise threes something coming in the next few chapters! :) haha Leave comments tell me what you think yeah? and if you want follow me on instagram and twitter @Damnsexydallas c: