Chapter forty-three

POV Change, Timeskip, Flashbacks, or Notes

(Bad) Joke or Pun

"Talking"

'Inner thoughts, mumbling, or Talking to self'

-Brought Back by @CutieMarionette83-

Timeskip

(Y/N) POV

i am currently walking to the front gates of yaoyorozu's house. up ahead i see some of my classmates; the dreemurrs, jiro, kaminari, ashido, sero, and ojiro.

Denki: ''Wow! I knew she was rich, but I didn't think she was this rich ... '' kaminari said in surprise.

(Y/N): ''she doesn't let it get to her head though, after all, she is helping us enrich our knowledge for the exam.'' i say walking up giving a wave to jiro and ashido before jiro rang the doorbell.

Moma: ''Everyone, I have been waiting for you! Please come in.'' i hear as the gates open.

Timeskip

i'm currently sitting at the longest table i have ever seen.

Mashirao: ''I feel so out of place, it's making me nervous ... '' ojiro said.

Ranta: ''Me, too ... '' sero said also looking nervous.

Moma: ''What is it?'' yaoyorozu said in a bouncy attitude, as she entered the room with a cart that held tea and snacks instantly calming the group, except for two who were glaring at her.

Timeskip

after yaoyorozu's lesson, though frisk and chara seemed reluctant to go, i decided to ask her where exactly i will be staying.

(Y/N): ''thanks for the lesson yaoyorozu.'' i tell her with a smile.

Moma: ''Oh, no problem at all Gaster.'' she said smiling back before getting a worried face. ''Umm ... I know you were sleeping when you agreed to come over, so if you don't want to stay you can leave. i won't force you to stay.'' she said looking upset.

(Y/N): ''well even if i was asleep i'm still a man of my word. if i said i will stay, then i'm staying.'' i tell her, with a smile.

Moma: ''Really?!'' she asked surprised.

(Y/N): ''yup.'' i say which causes her entire mood to brighten and she started smiling as well.

Moma: ''That's great! Follow me it's just over here.'' she said as she grabbed my hand and, basically, dragged me to a hallway full of doors. She skips the first few doors until she stops at one about halfway through the hallway. ''This is my room! If you need anything at all, tell me. I'll be happy to assist you.'' she said smiling before pointing to the door across from her. ''This is your room.'' she said before waiting for my response.

(Y/N) ''thanks, yaoyorozu, know i'll let you know if i need anything.'' i say with a lazy smile as i waited for her to release my hand. after a few seconds, she realized why i was just standing there when i gave her hand a slight squeeze. this caused her to blush and quickly apologize before she rushed into her room. i look at her door for a second before shrugging it off, after all, i would also be embarrassed if i accidentally forgot that i was holding someone's hand. As (Y /N) prepared to sleep others were taking the opportunity to check a few more things off their to-do list. Mamo was double checking the cameras around and in her home as a way to get her mind off the embarrassing accident earlier that night. The next morning Mamo woke up to the smell of breakfast, which confused her because she planned to make breakfast herself. walking towards the kitchen she saw (Y/N) cooking food in his pajamas.

 walking towards the kitchen she saw (Y/N) cooking food in his pajamas

(I couldn't find one of him cooking but here is his nightwear.)

(Y/N): ''hey my plan worked." (Y/N) said happily as he continued to cook.

Moma: ''What plan?'' Mamo asked as she watched him cook.

(Y/N): ''oh, well ... " He said while rubbing the back of his head with his free hand. ''i kinda got lost and stumbled upon the kitchen so i decided to make some food with the hope that it will wake you up.'' He said as he continued to cook.

Moma: ''Well it worked.'' Mamo said with a small giggle. ''So when will it be done?'' She asked as before a ding was heard.

(Y/N): ''now." (Y/N) said before he asked embarrassed. ''can you show me the way to the dining room?''

Moma: ''Sure, follow me.'' Mamo said as he grabbed the two trays of food and followed. ''So what did you make?'' Mamo asked curiously wondering what (Y/N) made.

(Y/N): ''nothing special, just a simple breakfast.'' (Y/N) said. As they reached the table (Y /N) set down the trays before revealing breakfast.

Moma: ''Wow!'' Mamo said as she looked at the meal. ''How long did this take you?'' She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): ''not that long." He said with a smile. ''the longest thing was waiting for the bread to rice.'' Mamo gave a small laugh at the joke before they said thanks for the meal and started eating.

Moma: ''It's so good.'' Mamo said after taking just a bite.

(Y/N): ''i guess you can say i did a souperb job then." (Y/N) said, getting an­other laugh from Moma. As they talked and ate the Dreemurrs were already making their way to Morna's house.

Asriel: ''Why are we going to Yaoyorozu's house instead of school?'' Asriel asked his siblings.

Chara: ''We are going to make sure little Ms. money bags, doesn't try anything with (Y/N)!'' Chara shouted angrily. Asriel only sighed and looked at Frisk.

Frisk: ''I'm with Chara on this.'' He signed to Asriel, causing Asriel to sigh before saying.

Asriel: ''And what is stopping them from taking a shortcut to the school?'' He asked causing both his siblings to stop. In less than a second both his siblings were running to the school with Asriel walking since they still had an hour left.