Chapter sixty-six

POV Change, Timeskip, Flashbacks, or Notes

(Bad) Joke or Pun

"Talking"

'Inner thoughts, mumbling, or Talking to self'

*The radical censor by your best bruh Fresh*

3rd POV

Hanta: "What the heck! Where did they go?" Hanta asked as Katsukis smoke cleared to reveal Fresh, Izuku and Katsuki all missing. In their place, however, was a small pink and orange furred, purple-eared and yellow beaked thing. It may have been mistaken for an animal of some kind if not for the large fake eyes.

Denki: "Better question what is that thing?" Denki said as he tentatively picked up the small fur ball.

Mina: "I don't know but it's super cute." Mina said as she grabbed it from Denki.

Rikido: "I'll say it's more creepy than anything else." Sato remarked as he looked at it.

Momo: 'I feel like I have seen that before, but where' Momo said to her self as she watched Mina argue with Sato.

Mina: "What do you mean it's creepy!?" Mina shouted as she proudly held it out towards him as it started making noises. "And it sings!" Mina said happily as she hugged it.

Ochaco: "I got to agree with Sato on this one those things look creepy." Ochaco whispered to Mezo who nodded in agreeance. 

Toru: "I kinda like the little thing, what do you think."  Toru asked Koji who only nodded his head quickly.

Momo: 'I think it was something Midoriya said, but what was it.' She mumbled as she continued to watch the one Mina was holding, trying to remember what Izuku said.

Tsuyu: "Well then you might really like this, ribbit." Tsuyu said as she looked showed Toru another one of the small creatures, only pink and white.

Toru: "Where did you find it!?" Toru asked as she took the offered creature.

Tsuyu: "Their all around us." Tsuyu said as she gestured around them showing many small creatures around them, all of them starting to make some noise. This made many uneasy and very few happy. As this was happing laughter was heard coming from one of the paths, drawing the attention of the students away from the mechanical pieces of fluff. Coming down from the path was Chara, Kyoka, Asriel, Ejiro, Mashirao, Minoru, Sero, and Yuga.

Kyoka: "You should have seen the look on his face though, it was li-" Kyoka said with a laugh before being cut off by Tenya who ran up to them.

Tenya: "You guys made it! I was hoping you would have arrived earlier since you just missed Gaster, but it is still remarka-" Tenya said before being cut by Chara who looked at the middle and saw all the creatures.

Chara: "Whoa where did you get all these Furbys from?" Chara asked as she picked up a green one near her as it was making noise.

Momo: 'Great shes here no- . . . wait did she say Furbys?' Momo asked herself before remembering Izuku's warning. "Ashido, Hagakure get rid of those things now! They are bo-" Momo shouted but it was cut off as one of the Furbys exploded, leaving bright neon green smoke behind. This caused everyone holding one of them to either drop or throw them and get away from it as fast as they could.

Fumikage: "Dark Shadow retreat for now." Fumikage said knowing how much Dark Shadow is hurt from explosions. As the Furbys were exploding the students started running and hiding from the explosions with the exception of Eijiro and Shoto who used their quirks to protect themselves. Remarkably no one was to hurt from this surprise attack, however, they were now all on edge as afraid of what Fresh was capable of.

Fresh (Y/N): "Yo, I'm back home slices, did ya miss me!" Fresh said from the smoke all the students unsure where his voice was coming from.  This caused many of the students to try a seak out their classmates while still being careful around any shadowy outlines. As they crept around the smoke it was Minoru who had the unfortunate pleasure of running into Fresh first. "Sup, little bruh!" Fresh said as he and Minoru came face to face in the smoke, this resulted in a scream from Minoru as he came face to face with one of his fears.

Minoru: "No, I honored our promise, you can't hurt me!" Minoru said as he backed away in fear, scrambling for something in his shirt.

Fresh (Y/N): "I have no idea what you're spewing out little bruh but I have the rad job of helping all dem teachers with their grading! But I'm pretty darn sure they are planning a very un-dope surprise for us so . . ." Fresh said leaving the end open while smiling at the miniature hero.

Minoru: "W-what?" Minoru asked confused which caused Fresh to laugh a bit before deciding to talk to Minoru in a quiet voice. This was overlooked by most of the teachers, thinking he was just unnecessarily brutal like the some of the other students, but Nezu took note of this and grew curious. He knew how smart Fresh is from the few talks they shared.

Fresh (Y/N): " . . . you understand my peewee tiny bruh?" Fresh said as his voice goes back to its normal volume. Which earned a very quick nod from Minoru who was clutching a silver cross under his shirt, something he had with him constantly since his meeting with Fell. "Rad my bruh!" Fresh said as he continued his search for the students. 

Fresh was currently thinking about his plan to get back at the school, or more exactly Nezu. After all that he did to annoy Classic (Y/N), it's only fair if Fresh got some revenge. That and Fresh wanted to leave a lasting impression on all the students and faculty at the school, and what better way than this. Still, he'll have to trust Minoru to come through his end of the deal, until then all he has to do is beat up his classmates. Something Fresh was ok with doing if it meant completing his plan. After all its not like the others will stop him.