Chapter sixteen

POV Change, Timeskip, Flashbacks, or Notes

(Bad) Joke or Pun

"Talking"

'Inner thoughts, mumbling, or Talking to self'

(Y/N) POV 

i wake up in the nurse's office with a note telling me i passed out while fighting so when i wake up please get to class. so i get up and listen to the note's instructions, however, first i take a shower since i haven't gone home in two days now.

(Y/N): 'i wonder who won the fight between me and all might?' i ask my self as i get changed for the day. after getting my uniform on, i take a shortcut to the back of the classroom luckily it seemed no one was in heer yet so i decide to get some rest.

Izuku POV 

As I walk into the room I see a few students inside, including Gaster who is currently sleeping. I quietly call for all the students inside the room and bring them outside to talk to them.

Hanta: ''Why did you call us out here, Midoriya?'' asked Sero as Izuku closed the door behind them after making sure Gaster was still asleep.

Izuku: ''Well do you remember when Gaster turned into a new version of himself, that had error signs floating around him?'' I ask them.

Denki: ''Yea I saw him leave a cave looking like that,'' Kaminari said. ''Why what's up with that version of him?'' Denki asked me.

Fumikage: ''I assume the same rules apply to Error like the rest, so why call us out here to discuss him?'' asked Tokoyami, remembering what I told them about Error.

Izuku: ''Well, I forgot to mention that, that version of him also messes with his memories,'' I said surprising them. ''He won't be able to remember the last 24 hours and a few memories before that may be changed or missing. So don't be surprised if he talks about going to USJ or ask questions he should already know the answer to.'' I tell them, and surprisingly they all seem to understand or at least try to. I thank them and wait for the rest of the class outside to give them the same message. 

Timeskip 

(Y/N) POV 

??? : ''Hey did you watch the news last night?'' someone asked waking me up. 

??? : ''Yeah,'' said a kid with a tail. 

??? : ''Did you see how everyone in class was on screen for a second? '' asked an invisible girl. '' I didn 't stand out at all . . . '' i have no idea what they are talking about but i can make a pun. 

(Y/N): ''i 'm sure they saw your talents at least,'' i tell her with a yawn as i'm still slowly waking up, ''also, why was the class on the news? '' I asked them with a lazy smile.

??? ''The class was on the news due to the villain attack, ask Midoriya, '' he tells me before going back to the original conversation, ''and what Hagakure says is true.''  He said returning to his conversation.

??? : ''It 's hard to stand out looking like that, huh? '' the tail guy says. I then decide to go talk to midoriya, while the entire class talks about the villain attack, midoriya will tell me about the villain attack in greater detail then if i just listen in to the class.

(Y/N) ''so midoriya . . . '' i say while sliding into the chair next to him, ''mind telling me about this villain attack i'm hearing so much about?'' I ask him with a smile.

Izuku: ''Oh Gaster you ' re awake.'' he said surprised. ''The villain attack happened yesterday we went to USJ and villains appeared to kill All Might.'' he says, he then goes on to tell me about what happened, and how i got hit by one of the villains causing me to become unconscious.

(Y/N): ''well that's cool.'' i say slightly disappointed i was the only one to fall unconscious in the class, however, i keep my smile up so no one notices. after talking to midoriya the bell rung so i went back to my seat and waited for the substitute since midoriya said that the teacher got injured pretty badly. Then lida decided to go up and tell the class to go to there seats, he, however, was the only one standing so he went back to his seat upset.

 Then lida decided to go up and tell the class to go to there seats, he, however, was the only one standing so he went back to his seat upset

Tenya: ''Shoot! '' he said as he sat down. 

Ocha co: ''Don't worry about it.'' said uraraka trying to cheer him up. ashido and a frog girl started talking, but at this point, i was getting tried again. as i was falling back asleep but the second my head touched the ground the door opened.

3rd POV

As the door opened we see Shota with bandages on his face. 

Shota: ''Morning,'' he says to the class. 

Class: ''Mr

Class: ''Mr. Aizawa, your back to soon! /sup.'' The entire class says and (Y/N) is surprised that they all said that at the same time 

Denki: ''You' re too much of a pro!'' said Denki horrified that he' s back in such a condition.

Tenya ''So your all right, Mr. Aziawa?'' asked Tenya as Shota limped to his desk.

Ochaco: ''Can you really call that all right?'' Ochaco asked worriedly. 

Shota: ''My well-being doesn't really matter,'' Shota told his class. ''More importantly, the fight is not over yet.'' He said worrying all of the class except (Y/N) who finally became interested because he worried might have to do something. ''The U.A. sports festival is drawing near.'' He said to the relief of his class except (Y/N) who was disappointed at the prospect of having to prepare for sports.

Class except (Y/N): ''That's a super normal school event." The class shouts in happiness causing (Y/N) to break from his thought's as his smile becomes tight but he nonetheless smiles.

____________________________________________________________

I was tagged, so I'll post that next time. Also 4-5 more days of this debate trip and I'm free!

____________________________________________________________