Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Baxter's POV

I was walking with great place to the auditorium stage to make sure that everyone had listened to my directions. Everyone was making their way towards the exit, and I saw some go out the front doors to their cars. Some of them went in teams, and there was some grumpy ones that went by themselves. I watched a particular one walk down the aisle by herself, I had learnt her name yesterday. Maybe I can include her in my gathering today. I jumped off the stage and dashed towards her before she reached the door.

"Hey Raewyn!" I said once I was walking beside her.

"Hey Baxter. You can call me Rae by the way." She corrected.

"Oh, um... sorry. Rae, I was wondering if, that maybe if you're going alone to collect things, you could come with me and my friends? I mean, no point in going alone right?" I awkwardly scratched the back of my head.

"Sure, I'd love too." She giggled.

"Great! Uh, follow me?" I gestured to backstage. She followed, and I led her backstage to the dressing room and knocked on Shiggy and Wyatt's doors. I heard a groan come from Wyatt's, but Shiggy came out almost immediately.

"Hello Baxter." He said calmly.

"Shiggy? Are you...?"

"I feel great, thanks Baxie." He took me into a tight hug. I returned it,and looked back to Raewyn, butt she just smiled. Wyatt came out, and looked at Raewyn.

"I'm afraid that we haven't met." He said extending a hand. "I'm Wyatt."

"Rae." She replied as she shook his hand. I cleared my throat.

"You guys should just stay here, I'm going to wake the beast." I laughed under my breath, and walked towards Kendall's private room.

I knocked abruptly.

"Whaddya want this time? Can't you tell I'm busy?" I shivered as a though came through my mind.

"Did you hear my announcement?" I spoke loudly.

"Ah! Baxter! My man." He said from inside the door, and promptly after that, I heard some shuffling, and then Kendall came to the door and opened it. He didn't have a shirt on, so I just got an eyeful of chest hair. In the corner of my eye I saw Nataly laying on their makeshift bed covered in blankets.

"Uh, today's quest was to go into the city and gather supplies for relocating."

"Relocating?"

"Yes, we're moving into the wilderness."

"Why in the hell would we do that?"

"The city reeks." I said. He nodded in agreement, and looked back up at me again.

"Is this personal supplies that we are looking for?"

"Yes, but if you see something that the group might need, feel free to take that too."

"So, I can bring back whatever I want?"

"...Yes, but don't go overboard, you know? Yes, you can bring achohol. But keep the kids on mind when you do."

"Yeah yeah, I'll keep it out of sight..." He grumbles.

I smiled. "Great be back by nightfall."

"What time is it now?"

"Nine."

"Alright." And with that he slammed the door, and I walked back over to my group.

"Let's get going shall we?" Wyatt pointed out of here, and we all followed.