pt. 1

Darkness was beginning to coat the sky. The air  was cold, and people were starting to go back to their homes. Tomura sat at the bar, where his villain hideout was placed. He was not completely alone, however. There was someone behind the bar, wiping off glasses that were already clean just to pass time. His name is Kurogiri. Tomura was fond of Kurogiri; he felt that he was always able to confide in him whenever he had an issue. They were very much friends, though Tomura would never completely admit to this. Kurogiri didn't need him to, though. They had a mutual respect for each other, and sometimes, they wouldn't even talk to each other, but just being in each other's presence was enough.

Tomura was sipping on a glass of rum, when the back door to the bar swung open. A tall, grey-haired man by the name of Giran walked in, bringing in two strangers. Kurogiri paused, looking over at the trio. Tomura scowled at the three, immediately raising his hands up to his neck, "Giran? Who are these two?" He said, scratching his throat.

Giran grinned, and pointed to the duo with his thumb, "Ah, these guys-"

"I saw a picture of you, but you look gross in person," a voice spoke. It was from the duo. A tall man with raven black hair. He had purple scars under his eyes, on his jaw and ears, and arms. They led down to his legs, and the scars on his jaw led down to his chest. He looked to be in his twenties.

Tomura frowned.

"Wow, the hand guy! You're friends with the great Stain, right? Right?!" The other stranger spoke. Her voice was high and shrill. Not exactly easy on the ears.

"Let me join the League of Villains too!" She spoke again. Her hands were balled into fists at her chest. She looked quite strange, though much more tame compared to the other. The girl's blonde hair was put into two wild buns on top of her head. She had fangs that protruded out, and she was blushing madly. Though, that may just be makeup. The girl was wearing a school uniform with a large, oversized sweater over her outfit, and she had a knife at her size.

Tomura rolled his eyes, and stood up, "Would you mind telling me your names, please?" He groaned.

The girl jumped up and down, grinning wildly, "I'm Himiko Toga!" She said, "Life is too hard...I just want to make it easier to live in this dumb world!" Toga's voice raised.

Tomura only stared at her. She sounded completely insane.

"I wanna be Mr. Stainy! I wanna KILL Mr. Stainy! C'mon, Handyman!" Toga spoke, "Please let me join your League of Villians!"

"Is she crazy?" Tomura asked, scratching at his neck again.

Giran spoke, "Eh...A little, but she can hold a conversation." He scratched the back of his head. Tomura shook his head, and turned to the raven-haired man, "And what about you? What is your name?"

"Right now, I'm going by Dabi..." He said. His voice was calm, and overall he seemed like a relaxed person. Unlike Tomura, who was always on his toes, due to anxiety and stress.

"No, I want to know your real name." Tomura said, crossing his arms.

"I'll tell you when you need to know." Dabi spoke. He held a small grin. Tomura would never admit this out loud, but he found the man to be quite attractive, despite his scars. There was something so intriguing about Dabi, and Tomura already  wanted to get to know him.

"Anyway, I'm going to carry out the will of Stain." He said. Tomura scowled.

Giran spoke up, "Dabi hasn't committed any flashy crimes, but he takes Stain's ideology to heart." He said, taking a long drag of his cigarette, "Toga here is actually the main suspect of several crimes, where a bunch of people mysteriously bleed out."

"Why is everyone so hung up on Stain? He's all I ever hear about." Tomura walked closer, his voice raising slightly, "I can already tell these are the exact kinda people I hate. A brat," He turned to Toga.

"...And a guy with no manners-" He looked back at Dabi. The black-haired man had that same grin again. Tomura caught Dabi's eye through the hand on his face, and he turned away quickly. He was scratching at his neck again.

Why am I...what is this-
Tomura thought to himself. It was unusual for him to feel this way. It was definitely not a common feeling, and he didn't like it.

"Kurogiri, get rid of these two!" He said, "You two are done!" Tomura lunged at the two.

But they were quick to react.

Toga quickly pulled out her knife and Dabi lunged back at Tomura. Then suddenly, just as they were about to make contact, there was a force in between all three of them. It was Kurogiri's quirk, Black Fog. Tomura's arms fazed into the fog, as well as Dabi and Toga.

Kurogiri spoke up, "If your desire is to be realized, then we must increase our numbers. Now that we are in the spotlight, our chance is at hand." He scolded. Kurogiri's body fazed out of his metal outfit and he floated over to Tomura's ear, "I advise you to be more accepting. You must use them, Shigaraki." He whispered.

Tomura quickly got up, and walked towards a door, "Shut up," He said. And slammed the door.