pt.2

It has been a few months since the duo were introduced to the League of Villains. It took a lot of convincing from Kurogiri for Tomura to not actually murder the two. The days at the bar were more chattier. Instead of it being just Tomura and Kurogiri, it was now Toga, Dabi, Kurogiri, and Tomura.

It wasn't chaotic, but just irritating. He had spoken to Dabi a few times, but nothing really much happened. Which was slightly disappointing for Tomura, but he didn't really expect anything much from Dabi. Same goes with Tomura. They seemed to have a mutual hatred for one another. Maybe not hatred, but a distinct annoyance with each other.

The man with pale blue hair sat at the bar alone with an empty glass kept in his hand, as he kept a pinky up so he didn't destroy it. This night was different. Kurogiri was in his room, and the annoying duo were out on a mission. That is, until he heard the back door open, and the familiar scent of cigarettes and cinnamon filled his nostrils when the person walked by.

"What are you doing here?!" Tomura asked, putting the glass down, "You're supposed to be on your mission with that little heathen of yours!" There was clear irritation in his voice.

"Finished early. Well, I did. That 'heathen' of mine is still out stalking." Dabi spoke. He was way more relaxed than Tomura. "Said she wanted to get some of this girls blood. For other missions of course. I ain't stoppin' her. I figured that'd probably be helpful in the future." He stuffed his hand in his pocket and pulled out a small white and red box, along with a smaller lighter.

Tomura sighed, shaking his head, "She better be back soon." He said, the irritation in his voice leaving a little, only to return when he heard Dabi flick on his lighter and light a cigarette. "Can you please not do that in here? Do that in your room or some shit. I can't stand the smell." He said, scratching at his neck.

The taller man only hummed, and exhaled smoke while staring at Tomura, "Y'know, you sure do bitch a lot, huh?" Dabi said, disregarding Tomura's request.

"Excuse me? I 'bitch' a lot because I'm your leader. You're supposed to be taking orders from me and fulfilling them." He said, as a matter fact.

Dabi chuckled a little, before taking another drag, "Right. You got it boss."

"Oh, and speaking of orders, I've gotten reports that a class from U.A. is headed for a camp to train next week. I need you, Himiko, and Jin to head over there. I'll explain more of the plan later. I just wanted to tell you in advance." Tomura said, turning away to face the bar again.

"Yeah okay sure. And what else do you want me to do, suck your dick?" The scarred man joked.

Tomura paused and looked at Dabi, "Excuse me?"

Dabi exhaled smoke, "Relax, it was a joke." He grinned a tiny bit, "Though you'd probably like that, wouldn't you?"

Tomura was in shock. Was he being serious right now? How dare he say that! He was Dabi's leader, for god's sake.

"That wasn't a rhetorical question, boss."