CHARATER BACKGROUND

JUNG HOSEOK- "why do you smile so much?"
"Why don't you?"
Hoseok is a rather happy character until all of that changes out of the blue. He didn't know why, and as the days went on his parents began to worry and sent him to a therapist twice a week, He sees that someone from his school also goes there.

KIM NAMJOON- "And the Valedictorian is... Mister Kim Namjoon!"
Namjoon is the valedictorian of his school, but not everything goes smoothly for him. From parental pressure, not being able to follow his dreams, and constant stress, he sets up appointments with a therapist. Along with the appointments, he regularly goes to piano practice being taught by Yoongi. He feels moderately satisfied that he can have some form of control over his own life.

MIN YOONGI- "Playing the piano is something I do on the regular. It helps me escape."
Yoongi dropped out of high school at sixteen, becoming a piano teacher to make ends meet for the most part. He teaches Namjoon and Jimin. While he plays the piano it helps him escape all the wrong doing around him, even if it's temporary.

PARK JIMIN- "I just want to be around someone, I'm still paying you, aren't I?" Jimin was often neglected by his father as he were too busy running the business, because of this Jimin grew accustomed to being alone. He starts to take Piano practice to not learn, but to have someone by his side.

JEON JUNGKOOK- "I cant wait to see you, you're going to love the city!" Jungkook works at The Parks Family business as a waitress, over the summer he makes a pin pal- Kim Taehyung who lives in the countryside (Geochang) of South Korea.

KIM TAEHYUNG- "The man in the grass. He's weird."
Taehyung has a hard time sleeping as he's too fascinated with the tall figure in the grass fields, and when he goes to the city the figure seems to not only be seen by him.

KIM SEOKJIN- "You'll see."