Rural Beginnings- Pt. Two

NAMJOON

I needed a break
I need time to myself.
I wanted to leave. The autumn break lasted two weeks and that was enough time for himself.
"Busan? Daegu? Gangnam? Ew no... Maybe I can go to the country, not too many people."

HOSEOK

"4,5,6-" I tripped over my own feet "I'm tired of this-" I grabbed my bag and went to the train station waiting the train to come in a few minutes. I looked at the map before slipping a little pill in my mouth to calm me down as I didn't like being in crowded spaces.
"I didn't know they ran through the country," I said to myself. The bell dinged as the bus took a stop and I got on with the rest of the people.
As I sat there, looking out the windows at the peaceful scenery drifting to sleep ever so suddenly.

JIMIN

"Here eat up, we have a trip to make." Yoongi handed me a box of food as I slowly opened it "Where are we going again?"
"Geochang, heard of it?" I scrunched up my nose "The country?"
Yoongi nodded as he smiled pinching my cheeks "Don't get huffy." He said as he packed water and few snacks for our trip. I finished my food and threw the cardboard box again.

I touched my face, smiling as I was thinking about his hand on my cheeks.

SEOKJIN

It was all coming to plan, all of them will go to Geochang and then what?
How will they meet...

HOSEOK

A man shook my shoulder "Wake up, kid. It ends here." I panicked as the man walked away as I opened the map "No, no... Geochang?" I rushed off the train to see if another will go back into the city but it wouldn't be opened until two more days.

I felt my about to cry, "Okay, okay... Calm down." I reached for a pill only to feel an empty bag "No, I would have more if..." I sighed beginning to walk along the fields as I saw the buildings miles and miles away.
"I need help." I said to myself, approaching a White House with a dark roof and knocked on the door.

NAMJOON

"Are you serious, I-" the man named Taehyung got off the phone with his parents. He didn't know his parents were making their home available for a person to stay when they went to Mongolia "I'm sorry about this," I said.
"It's fine," He said, he sighed as he took my bag and lead me to the guest room.

The room was spacious and smelled of lavender. Peace at last...

TAEHYUNG

The door knocked again, sighing I opened the door to see a shivering man with dark brown hair.
"Are you okay, sir?"
He nodded "I'm Hoseok, I took the wrong train and I just need some help until Wednesday." I let Hoseok in "Thank you..."
"Taehyung."
"Thank you, Taehyung." I turned to see Namjoon come out the room about to ask a question until he saw Hoseok.

"Hobi..."
"Joon..."
Jungkook looked at me confused "You two know each other?"
Hoseok smiled, running up to hug Namjoon "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, Joon. I'm so happy you're here." A smiled appeared on his face, showing off his teeth. Soon, he was in shock and touched his face "Joonie! Joonie, I'm smiling again! I'm happy!" Hoseok cried, still smiling as Namjoon comforted him.

Namjoon looked up at Jungkook "Yes, we know each other. He's my friend. Hobi, What are you doing here?"
Hoseok... Or "Hobi" wiped his tears "I slept too long on the train and ended up here, why are you here?"
"I needed a break," Namjoon simply said "Is it okay if he stays with me, too?" I nodded "Sure, it's okay."

YOONGI

"Yoongi, I'm scared." Jimin held himself as I tried to get the car to start up again and there wasn't a gas station in sight.
"It's okay, Jimin. We'll just find a place to stay for now. Come on." I grabbed his hand and walked up the grass and dirt hill to a White House, I knocked on the door seeing it opened by a younger man.

"Jungkook?"
"Jimin?"
Jimin hugged the man "What are you doing here, Kook?"
"I'm here with a friend. Lemme guess? You need a place to stay?" Jimin nodded "How did you know?"
"We have two guest already, so I just assumed you were here for the same reason."

Jimin grabbed my hand "Kook, this is Yoongi my... Friend." I smiled slightly as Jungkook lead us inside and introduced us to Taehyung.

Taehyung put us in the guest bedroom upstairs. I placed my bag downs as Jimin looked in the mirror, he looked beautiful and pink, yes pink on his cheeks and lips.

"A friend?" I said and he looked at me "Isn't that what you are?"
"Is that what you want me to be?" He stayed silent before sitting next to me and smiling "I don't know, Yoongi. Can we just go to sleep?"
I stood up heading to the joint bedroom to get undressed in private.
What do I want to be with him?
Is it wrong?
Can it be more?

JUNGKOOK

"So many people tonight..." Taehyung nodded as he laid down on his bed "There's suppose to be a storm tomorrow, we should head to the market and get some food for enough people." I said as I clicked off the weather app on my phone.
"Yeah, storms here get pretty bad. You'll see some real rain, Kookie."