Arranged Marraige

"Get back here, you brat!"

You laughed as you heard in the distance your fraternal twin brother, Tao, panting in the background. You continued to dash through the woods, yourself starting to pant as well. You stopped at an opening to a field. You stopped to take in the beauty. Every night, you and Tao would come here to get away from the palace almost every night, and it has never failed to take your breath away.

 Every night, you and Tao would come here to get away from the palace almost every night, and it has never failed to take your breath away

Suddenly, you got shoved into the grass by a figure with a familiar warmth.

"Got ya!" Tao yelled.

"Get off me you lump!" You laughed.

"Lump? Princesses aren't supposed to talk like that." He teased.

You glared at him.

You were the only princess in your kingdom, having three brothers. The oldest was Ji-yong, the silly but responsible one. He always scolded you and Tao about not setting a good example for your younger brother, but deep down you knew he didn't mind. Your youngest brother was Woozi, who was always curious and followed Ji-yong around like a lost puppy. He was always the most vulnerable to the likes of Tao, but everyone all has a soft spot for him.

Then there was Tao. Tao was pretty much your other half. You were inseparable. You ate together, did chores together, and even trained together.

Yeah, that's right. Trained. You have been taking Wushu with Tao since you could walk. When you were younger, you never valued the ideals of a princess you mom offered. Dresses, tiaras, heels, makeup, curtseying.....

No.

Your father took note of this and changed your dresses from knight uniforms, princess lessons to training with Tao, and your tiara to a sword.

You and Tao have been known as, "the troublesome twins". You never did anything wrong; you were always loyal and respectful to your kingdom. It was just you and Tao's personality. You two always acted like you didn't have a care in the world. You always had grins on your faces, always made inside jokes with each other, constant teasing. You didn't need anybody else.

After sitting around with Tao, enjoying the scenery, Tao suggested that it was time to go back.

--------------------------------------------------------------

You and Tao swung open the grand doors to the palace.