Jealous

The next morning, you woke up and saw that everybody was still asleep. You smiled, deciding to make breakfast for everybody. After your chat with Hanbin last night, you learned that everybody loves scrambled eggs and sausage. It took you forever, making 19 servings, and you were just as surprised that nobody woke up.

Just as you finish, everybody started to enter. They all stared at you, shock and drooling (over the food, obviously).

As everybody sat down to eat, Hanbin sat down next to you, immediantly starting a conversation. You didn't notice Bobby, who was staring at you two, burning with jealousy.

After breakfast, all the boys went to do their chores. You went and sat on the couch in the living room. After reading for a while, you felt a weight sit down next to you. You jumped when you saw Bobby, who was about a foot away from you, staring at you.

"May I help you?"

"So. You and Hanbin?" He asked. You almost cracked a smile.

"Yes. What about us?" You said looking back down at your book.

"He was awfully close with you. Would you he comfortable if he was this close?" He said scooting closer to you.

You smirked. "Fine with it."

"Now?" Closer.

"Not a problem."

"What about NOW."

You jumped. Bobby was literally right next to you, his hands gripped on to your shoulders tightly.

"Bobby......" You stared into his eyes. "Is there any chance you're jealous?"

"Yes. Yes I am." You looked at him surprised. You didn't expect him to answer so easily.

"May I ask why?"

"May ask why not? You're smart, beautiful, got an attitude, and has major fighting skills. How are you not perfect for me? Besides, that bastard knows I like you. How dare he try?!"

You laughed and kissed his forehead. "You're cute."

Bobby turned bright red. He stared at you, and quietly spoke, "Can I call you mine?"

You smirked. "Why not?"

Cheers and hoots flooded the room. Literally everybody in the house entered the living room.

"Can you teach us skills?" S.coups ask.

"Can you teach us how to hunt better?" Mino asked.

"May I call you noona?" Han and Changbin asked. This was the first time you've heard them speak, and they were so cute, you couldn't say no.

Bobby could tell you were getting tired, so he broke up the party. "Okay, I'm going to help Y/n get settled. Lay, please cook dinner. Anything is fine. Everybody give us some space."

Everybody headed out, but not before you heard Changbin say, "Bye bye noona."

When everybody left, you turned to Bobby. "What do you mean get settled? I'm already settled."

Bobby laughed. "We're together now. I can't allow you to sleep and live like the others. You will be treated like the princess you are. You're moving in my room with me."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chen brought your bags to Bobby's room. You gape at how big his room was.

You yawned and grabbed your bag to get settled in

"Nope." Bobby grabbed your waist and pulled you into his bed, covers engulfing you both.

"We'll figure that out tomorrow. For now, we sleep."