Return

After a long, long ride back, you finally made it to the palace.

You hopped off Razor and bravely marched to the palace doors, planning to just open the doors and march up to Prince Leo like nothing ever happened.

Well, that plan was cut short when before you could even do anything, Leo slammed open the doors and started yelling at you.

"WHERE WERE YOU?!" He screamed.

"On vacation." You muttered. Leo's face turned bright red. He was fuming.

"Brat." He grabbed your hair and pulled you into the palace, still ranting.

"Can't even make one sacrifice for your family, huh?"

Then it hit you.

"WHERE'S MY BROTHER?!"

Prince Leo smirked that horrifying smirk.

"Oh him... No need to worry. He'll be fine. Now listen here, slut. You will marry me, and then YOU WILL DIE!"

He threw you to the ground.

"GUARDS, TAKE HER AWAY!"

With sorrow filled faces, JB, Wonho, and Taemin grabbed you my your arms and dragged you to the dungeons.

"Please guys...." You pleaded.

"We're sorry, princess." JB sighed.

Your heart stung. They wouldn't even call you by your name.

They stopped in front of a cell.

A realization just then hit you.

'They think I'm weak'.

Taemin opened the cell gate. Not wanting to seem soft, you shoved Wonho off you and walked into the stall. You sat down in the corner, not even giving the three a glance.

Meanwhile, the three guards were staring sadly at you, tears forming in JB's eyes.

Without looking, you spat out, "Go."

"Princess-"

"I said GO." You whipped around, finally turning to them.

You turned back around. "I thought you were better than this." You muttered, loud enough to hear.

Sighing in despair and defeat, the three walked away.

Once they were out of sight, you heard a faint voice. "Y/n?"

You shot up. You knew that voice.

You looked through the bars and saw you little brother.

Torn.

Bruised.

Tired.

Woozi.

"Woozi!" You shouted, not caring if anyone heard you.

You crawled to him and hugged him the best you could through the bars.

"Are you okay? What happened?" You asked.

"I was sleeping one night and I woke up the next day and I was here." He sniffled. Your heart broke.

"How are the others?"

"Dad doesn't care. Mom acts like everything's fine, but we all know she's just putting on a brave face. Ji-yong seems depressed and won't even talk to Dad."

You heart ached, but you knew you had to answer one last question. "And Tao?"

You could see your youngest brother shrink in size. "He won't leave his room. He only comes out a night to get food. He hasn't trained. And we had to take all weapons out of his room because we were afraid he might do something."

You were frozen in shock, tears spreading down your face.

What had happened to your brother?

Your best friend?

Your other half?

"Y/n......"  Woozi whispered.

"Yes?"

"Will we ever get out of here?"

"Yes. Yes we will. I promise." You spoke with confidence.

I have never broken a promise, and there's no way I'm breaking my first to Woozi.

The next day

"Get up."

You were awoken by an unfamiliar guard. He grabbed you by the arm and dragged you through the dungeon.

"Where are we going?" You asked.

Without looking at you, the guard said, "You're getting married."