New Friends

Lay patched you up and showed you around. Turns out your room was next to Kris and Onew.

"Just make yourself at home. Act like nobody is here." Lay insisted.

"Of course, because acting like eighteen other men aren't here is going to be a breeze."

Lay chuckled. "Feisty. I can see why the boss likes you."

You sighed and walked around. You grabbed an apple from the kitchen. Onew offered to make some chicken, but you didn't want to bother him, so you politely refused.

You walked outside and saw your version of paradise.

There was rows of archery targets next to a shed, which was filled with bows and arrows, swords, and sand bags.

'would they mind?'

'nah'.

You picked up a bow and arrow. You aimed at the target.

Sling!

Hit the bullseye.

And again.

And again.

Until you hit all 24 targets.

Hyped up, you ran and grabbed a sword. You practice self defense then  shred the sand bag to pieces.

Proud of yourself, you put everything away and replaced the targets.

"You're better than Jackson and Shownu."

You turned. You saw Bobby leaning on the balcony, watching you.

He jumped down, gracefully walking up to you.

"Care for a little one on one?"

You thought about. "Will I have to leave if I hurt you?"

He chuckled. "No. Of course not. But I'll have to warm you, I'm good."

"I'm better."

"I like your confidence." He smirked.

You two quickly geared up. You them went to the center of the field, five feet away from each other, swords held. You two first just danced around, faking attacks. You wanted him to attack first. You learned from Tao, never attack first. 

Finally, Bobby got impatient. He struck, your sword meeting with his, fighting for dominance (not like that you filthy animals). He was surprised by your strength. He pushed harder against your sword. Eventually your arms started shaking. He smirked. "I told you, I'm good."

When he said that, the competitive side of you really started to show. You swing you leg up, kicking the sword out of his hands. You quickly shot up and grabbed his sword. You then placed your sword pointing at his chest, his sword at your side. You laughed. "And I told you, I'm better."

He held up his hands in surrender. "Well damn. I completely respect you now."

You laughed again. He smiled. You seathed your sword and stuck out your hand. "Friends?"

He shook it. "Friends."

"Boss! Princess! It's time for dinner!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You sat at the large dinner table, one one end next to Mingyu and Taeyang. The other end of the table sits Bobby, next to Hanbin and RM.

Bobby is telling the story about how you beat him on one on one combat. Everyone was in shock. Taeyang whispered to you, "Nobody has ever been able to beat the boss."  That made you smile.

After dinner, you insisted on helping the trainees clean up. Then, you decided to walk out towards the field where you sparred Bobby. It was a sight to behold. The sun was setting, and in the distance, your castle was seen near the mountains. You sighed and ran to a rock and watched the beautiful scene unfold.

"Mind if I join you?"

You looked up, expecting Bobby, but behind you was Hanbin.

Scooting over on your rock, you said, "yeah, go ahead."

He sat down next to you. "Do you miss it?"

You looked at him. "What?"

"Your home." He glanced at the distant castle.

It was your turn to sigh. "Yes. Yes I do. So so much."

You turned to him. "What about you?"

"We want to go back, princess, but we don't know if they're ready for us again. Heck, we don't know if we're ready." His eyes were cloudy.

You felt so bad for them. You grabbed his hands. "When I see my father again, I well tell him about you guys, and I personally will do whatever it takes to bring you back, you can even live in the palace if you want."

He smiled and hugged you. "Thank you, Y/n. Aside from Bobby, you are the best friend anyone could ever ask for."

"Also," he mentioned. "I have never seen Bobby look at anybody the way he looks at you. You really are something."