Author Note

Welcome.
Welcome to The Four Ones and thank you for checking out this story.
I just want to address a few points and rules and also explain some of the topics this story will mention and cover.
Please read the information below.

Warnings
There will be warnings each time any of these following topics are mentioned in this story:

There will be subtle swearwords used in this story.
There will be mentions of trauma and depression.
There will be mentions of abuse, physically and mentally.
There will be a chapter covering sexual abuse and rape.
There will be mentions of violence, as this is a gang story.
There will be kissing scenes and intimate descriptions of sexual attraction.
There will be scenes that describe physical pain sickly and if you are screamish, I do not recommend you read them.
There will be a scene including alcohol which leads to memory loss and could upset some readers.

Credits
I would like to thank my best friend  for helping with some of the scenes in this story that have been too difficult to write. If you notice a change in the manner of writing, it will be her writing it as some of the topics this story contains disturb me. (Like romance.)

I would like to thank my grandmother for helping me with the plot and the character developments.

Characters
Wasp is the youngest Creature sibling, and is wild and silly. The first few chapters will be told from her POV. She will be the main focus in this story so the majority of it will be told through her eyes. Her father died before she even turned one, so she never really met him, which she is thankful for.

Tiger is your typical bad boy. He's trouble to anyone except his siblings, who he loves and defends as though his life depends on it. He's a softie on the inside, but past experiences have provided him with a skin if distrust.

Raven is quite but deadly and the chapters told from her POV will enlighten you as to why and give you a deeper understanding of her character.

Alpha is certainly the main source if trauma in this story. He was disabled as a kid by his father and suffers with dyslexia and post traumatic stress. He sits in a wheelchair all day and hacks computers. His twin sister and younger siblings is the last thing he has to live for.

This is the most I can tell you for now, as you will learn more about these siblings as the story progresses.

Comments
I am bursting with excitement to see what you think of my story, so please do not hold back on commenting on any sentence or paragraph this story will include. However, if you do choose to leave a comment on my story, please make sure what you are saying is not nasty or dirty-mouthed. Please think of the other readers seeing your comment and what they will think of it.
I am more than happy to accept constructive criticism (God, I sound like a teacher) but, once again, make sure your are being pleasant. I will be looking through the comments to make sure of this and to see what you think of this story.

Questions
At the beginning of each chapter, if you check the picture at the top linked to that chapter, I will be asking questions about you, the reader, about the story or about yourself and, for example, your food preferences. Make sure to check those questions and answer where I put the POV for that chapter. I am anticipating your answers!
There will be chapters where a character is telling the story from their POV, and I will attach the aesthetic for that character onto that chapter. I would love to hear your thought on them.

Thank You
Thank you for checking out this story. I can guarantee drama, romance, action, trauma, and, most importantly, gangs.
I hope you enjoy! Xx