Chapter 1

Indra Otsutsuki and Asura Otsutsuki were the sons of Hagoromo Otsutsuki. Indra was the founder of the Uchiha clan and the first to have the Sharingan. While his younger brother Asura was the founder of Uzumaki and Senju Clan. The Uchiha and the Senju clans were at war because of the siblings' fights, however none of the two clans knew about it. They just knew that for some reason they had to fight each other unaware of where the root of the problem was. Now, what no one knew except Indra himself, was that he was not acting by himself instead controlled by a creature called Black Zetsu. Indra was forced to watch as he hurt his loved ones, especially the one that he loved the most, Asura. However in their last battle, Indra managed to control his body again just when Asura was delivering the final blow. Before dying, Indra apologized and begged his younger brother for forgiveness. And now we find the brothers in a white void.

"Ugh..." Indra slowly sat up and looked around him only to find an endless white void devoid of any noise and life. He looked to his side and found Asura unconscious. "Hey, Asura wake up! Please wake up!"

Asura's face scrunched up in annoyance. "Ngh...hm? Aniki?"

"You're okay thank Kami!" Indra hugged his brother tightly while crying tears.

Asura awkwardly patted his brother's back. 'Is he really Indra?'

"I'm sorry otouto I wasn't strong enough."

"What are you talking about?" Asura said while frowning.

"Do you remember when we were kids I saved you from the boar that was going to kill you?"

"Hai."

"Do you also remember that I ran when it was killed and my eyes changed, correct?"

"Hai? But what does this-"

"Quiet!" Asura quickly nodded. "Anyway there was this creature, at first I thought it was a human, but it was not. It was like the devil. It would manipulate and bend the truths for its own gain. Anyway one night I was training he flew towards my head and then vanished like a ghost. At first, I thought it was just to intimidate me. However in actuality, it somehow got in my head. At first, my will was too strong for it to control it since I didn't hate anything. However, when father chose you as the successor to Ninshu, I was jealous. Not that jealous to want to kill you but the kind that I wouldn't speak to you for a long time. Back to what I was saying, because of my jealousy, he took control. An I became a prisoner in my own body, forced to watch as he killed my friends and almost you. However, I managed to get control of my body in our last fight. For enough time to stop him from dodging the final blow. I'm sorry that wasn't strong enough to get control of my body faster."

Asura looked at Indra with misty eyes and hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry that I did not realize this Aniki. I forgive you Aniki."

Indra's eyes widened and then smiled softly. "Thank you Asura."

Asura smiled gently at his older brother.

"Good to hear that you're together again!" Said a gentle voice.

Asura and Indra quickly looked at where the voice came from and saw a beautiful woman with long blonde hair till her waist and golden yellow eyes.

"Um, who are you?" Said Asura.

"My name is Kami."

Indra and Asura quickly bowed when they heard the name.

"Please excuse our rudeness Kami-sama," said Indra.

"It's okay. Now I have a favor to ask you boys."

"Anything," said Asura.

"Well, how to say this..... I need you both to become brothers to a boy who will no doubt experience hardships because of his situation. I need you two to train the boy to the best of your ability. Will you do this?" said Kami.

"Of course," said Asura as he and Indra nodded.

"Alright, one more thing you will be reborn. However you will have all your abilities. I might send some people to come and help you on your journey. Even if I don't please help the boy and guide him on the right path," she said as they nodded.

"Alright boys, take care of yourselves and each other," said Kami.

With that said a bright light enveloped the Otsutsuki brothers, in less than a second later, they were gone.

"I hope you boys do the right thing," said Kami.

"Are you sure they're going to be okay sister?" said a deep voice. Kami looked towards the figure. The man had black hair and onyx eyes. This man was Yami.

"Yes, it was, Yami." said Kami.

"Hm." said Yami.

Elemental Nations - Konohagakure

"Shiki Fuujin Seal!" said the Fourth Hokage.

"Are you ready to die human?" said the Shinigami.

"I...no... I want to stay with my family and raise my children," said Minato as he looked at the Shinigami with determined eyes.

"Hm, alright. However be aware that everything has a price human."

Minato nodded as he said, "I understand Shinigami-sama."

Shinigami grunted and then left.
'It is done...' Shinigami thought.

What Minato didn't know was that the price for living was losing the ability to love and cherish Naruto. Everyone in their family except the former Otsutsuki brothers would lose the ability to love and cherish Naruto. Indra and Asura were spared by the curse since they were sent by Kami herself.

This was the day that a legend was born that would shake the foundation of the Shinobi for the good or the bad remains to be seen.

Key:
Aniki=older brother
Shinobi=Ninja
Kami=God
Shinigami=God of death
Yami=Darkness
otouto=little brother
Shiki Fuujin Seal! = Death Reaper Seal!
Konohagakure : is the long name for "The Village hidden in the Leaves"
Hai=Yes/Yeah/Right
Hokage=Fire Shadow
Sama=Lord/Mistress

""= Talking
''= thinking