Chapter 4

Training Grounds

Indra looked at the panting blonde and smirked sadistically. The blonde shivered at that look. Whenever Indra had that expression naruto would find himself near death's door.

"Hn, that wasn't good enough. So as punishment, you'll be doing a hundred more pushups and running 100 rounds around the village, and if you fail to do so, I will triple your training!" He chuckled darkly.

Naruto looked at Indra with a horrified expression. "You're the devil."

"Did you say something otouto?" asked Indra sweetly. Naruto shook his head furiously. "That's what I thought. Now start."

.

.

1 hour later...

.

.

A red-haired girl glared at Naruto and Indra who were training on their fire jutsu.

"Now, these are the hand signs for the fire style Pheonix flow-" Indra starts but is cut off.

"Hey! I order you to teach me!" the girl yelled in the most annoying voice they've ever heard.

Indra's eyes twitched.

"Calm down Indra she's just a brat..." said Naruto

"Hn," said Indra.

Hiro's eyes twitched at the response.

"Why are you always teaching that no good! You should be teaching me! The princess of Uzumaki and Namikaze clan," she screeched.

Naruto and Indra's eyebrows twitched at the level of her egotism. It was even more than the Hyuga clan.

"Brat," said Naruto

"What did you say loser?" Hiro shouted.

"Hn," said Naruto. "Aniki shall we train elsewhere."

"Hn. (yes)" said Indra with twitching eyebrows.

"Just you wait I'll tell mother and father, and they'll disown your sorry ass!" Hiro huffed before running away.

"Sometimes I just want to pulverize her the most gruesome way!" said Naruto with twitching eyebrows.

"Hn. (me too)"

.

.

.

"So I heard that you were teaching Naruto a new jutsu." said Minato as he looked at the annoyed Indra.

"Hn." said Indra.

Minato's eyes twitched at the answer. "Haven't I told you to teach Hiro first and then him?"

"I will never teach anything to that child."

"What?!"

"She does not deserve them." said Indra stoically.

Minato glared at the brunette. "You will teach Hiro understand Indra?"

Indra glared coldly at Minato. "Never."

The blond Kage shivered at his tone and cold eyes.

.

.

.

"Aniki are you okay?" said Asura.

"Hn." said Indra.

Asura looked at Naruto. "Can you translate what he said?"

Naruto sighed in defeat. "Honestly, I don't know how you don't understand him. It's not like it's a foreign language or anything. I guess I was wrong when I thought you would understand ordinary language."

Aasura twitched at the insult.

"As for your question, he said that if the blonde bastard annoys him again, he will put him in Tsukuyomi to suffer for eternity."

"What's Tsukuyomi?" asked Asura

Naruto tilted his head to the side. "You don't know?"

A tick mark appeared on Asura's temple. "Just tell me!"

Naruto smirked. "Hn. It's a special genjutsu related to the Uchiha clan who have the Mangekyo Sharingan."

"So everyone with those eyes has them?"

"No. Every Mangekyo Sharingan is unique to its user. For example, one Uchiha might only have Tsukuyomi while the other Uchiha has Kamui. Do you understand?"

"Oh...hai," said Asura.

"Hn. (idiot aniki)" said Naruto.

'Why do I feel like he just insulted me?!' thought Asura with twitching eyes.

Indra smirked in the background as he understood what Naruto said.