Chapter 4

A few hours later Queen open their eyes but felt different inside.

"Guys? How do you feel?" Luke said as he walked slowly towards them.

"Cold hearted" Brian said as he sat up.

The others nodded in agreement.

"That's what I thought. Alright here's the deal I will give you something to reverse all of this but it might take me a while" Luke said. Then the phone rang. "Hello? Mmmhum okay. Yes my Queen I will send them down right now" he hung up the phone. The Queens I want to see you right away".

And with that eight of them went down to see the Queens.

"You called my Queens?" Freddie bowed along with the others.

"Yes we did , come with us we have something for you" Angelica said with a straight face.

Queen followed the two sisters into a large closet with black clothing.

"Pick anything you want in this clause in those articles of clothing will be your uniforms after you finished come into the throne room to get your to do list for the week" Lauren said as they walked away.

So they did, after that they got their to do list for the week and then they went to their flats for the day if the Queens called them to do something. Hoping that Luke came up with something to reverse everything.