Intricacy

Here is the next chapter☺

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Ragini was heading towards the Library while thinking about Sanskaar, just then she accidentally dashed with someone

"Gosh girl why don't you use your beautiful eyes while walking?" Someone spoke with utter annoyance

She looked at the person to find that Manik is glaring at her with a poker face

Ragini rolled her eyes at him

Ragini-I thought to give some rest to my beautiful eyes!But tell me onething why you weren't using yours?

Her sarcasm dipped words made Manik fine

Manik-Listen don't you dare to use that tone with me ok! No girl ever talked to me like that!

He spoke pointing his finger at Ragini

Ragini raised an eyebrow and then chucked a bit

Ragini-Then I have a suggestion for you, you should obtain a habit of getting used to my tone becoz I don't change my tone for other's happiness!

She reflected a tight lipped mocking smile at him

Manik-Aaarrgghh why the hell we came face to face here? I don't understand what is it that Sidhant found about you so special? All I can feel about you is, you are absolutely infuriating!

Ragini-Oh thanks for the compliment well my attitude changes depending who the person I'm talking to!

Manik banged his forehead with his fist feeling irritated

Manik-Why am I talking to you? I should leave before you mess with my brain more!

Ragini-Yeah you should leave I can't afford to talk to someone who's in a mood to burn up whole college!

Ragini replied calmly

Manik looked at her for a moment then asked curiously

Manik-How do you know I'm in a bad mood?

Ragini shrugged her shoulder

Ragini-Your face is saying everything! Whatever the problem is you should share it with someone, otherwise your bad mood gonna cause damages!

Manik stared at her silently for a moment then spoke with a calm tone

Manik-I can't tell anyone about it!My friends are already tensed because of their personal reasons and I don't want to disturb them!

Ragini-Then try to solve your problem with your own! What's your problem btw that you are not able to share with anyone?

Manik thought for a moment then replied with a low tone

Manik-I'm feeling bad for Sanjana.I'm feeling guilty for revealing her truth in a way which made Sanskaar mad at her! I think I did wrong!
Her crying face is haunting me!

Ragini recalled the canteen incident and felt bad for Sanjana

Manik, Laksh and Sanskaar said so many hurtful words to Sanjana

Ragini-If you finally understood that you were wrong to react like that then why are you not repenting for your actions?

Manik bowed his head down

Manik-I tried to apologize to her but she's avoiding me!

He spoke with a sad tone

Ragini-You are the one committed the mistake, you are the one who is feeling guilty then you should be the one to keep trying to seek her forgiveness instead of accepting her ignorance!If you want to feel free from your guilt then you need to help yourself, nobody else can do anything about it!