Love & Confusion

Today is our beloved Idol Varun's happy wala bday💃💃💃
So here's the new chapter of BL as a gift for my RagSanian buddies🤗

🔥💗🔥💗🔥💗

The girl shook Sanskaar gently grabbing his attention while Ragini gave him a last glare and walked past him with clenched jaw.

Girl-Umm excuse me ,can you please tell me where's the Principal office?I'm new here so I need a little help.

She spoke sweetly with a smile looking at Sanskaar with hope filled eyes.

Sanskaar-Sure, it's on 1st floor,go straight & then left the first one.I could take you there but unfortunately my class is going to start and the sadu teacher gonna strangle me this time if I don't reach there on time so I'm really sorry.

He spoke making a sad face and she smiled at him.

Girl-It's ok buddy you already helped me now I can find it easily.Nice to meet you.See you soon.

She spoke forwarding her hand for a handshake infront of Sanskaar.

He grasped her palm gently and shook it lightly smiling back at her.

When she started moving away from him just Sanskaar was still standing there smiling looking at her walking figure but as soon Ragini's angry face came in his mind he widened his eyes and start moving fast towards his class.

He entered the class and found everyone sitting and chit chatting with their friends or partners.

And Ragini was reading a book with so much of concentration.
Manik, Laksh and Tina were sitting behind Ragini and Tina, Sanjana & Sidhant were sitting in front seats.

And the seat beside Ragini is empty.
He walked towards her and when he saw a guy was ready to occupy the empty seat he moved fast to take it.
He nudged the guy with a glare when the guy made an annoyed face seeing Sanskaar trying to sit there.

As Sanskaar glared at him hard , he gulped down with fear and quickly moved away to find another seat for himself.

Sanskaar sat beside Ragini & found her completely lost in her book.
She didn't even realise when Sanskaar occupied the seat beside her.

Sanskaar-Hey what's up?
He cooed in her ear with a nervous smile.

Ragini jerked feeling his warm breath against her earlobe and looked at him for a moment then she touched her eyes and looked away.

Ragini-Are you morning blind?It's Ceiling.

She replied sarcastically.
She's still angry at him and unfortunately she couldn't get the reason behind it.

Sanskaar's face fell hearing her answer

Sanskaar-I can see that..

Ragini-Then why are you wasting my time?

Sanskaar-What I meant is..

Before he could finish his words he felt someone poking him from behind.

He turned to look at the person and found ManLak raising their eyebrows at him with a smirk.

Sanskaar-What?

He asked them feeling annoyed by the weird look they're giving him.

Laksh-Your friends also exists you know.But you made us feel like we're invisible to you.

Laksh said mockingly

Sanskaar-So what am I supposed to do?Shed tears of happiness while hugging you tightly for being able to meet you after a whole century?