One

Cuddling

TobyOnTheTele
——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/—

Toby will cuddle up to you on those cold nights snuggling you and spooning you if your smaller, if your in the higher range he will still cuddle up to you it just may be a bit difficult. On the hot nights he sometimes may cuddle up to you if you have the AC on but other wise he may push you to the other side of the bed.

——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/—

KryozGaming

——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/—

John loves you so much he will snuggle up to you and fall asleep on the couch usually. If you two some how make it to your bed before you fall asleep he will throw you onto the bed (softly) and jump onto the bed next to you and grab you snuggling into you. Some times though his hands can't drift south and then you may not get much sleep ;)

——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/—

Smii7y

——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/—

As much as Jaren loves you he will hug you at times he thinks you need hugs or when you compliment him. He will cuddle up to you in cold nights and hug your waist tight. He will massage your hip bones if you feel a bit tired but if you jerk backwards things can get a bit crazy.

——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/—

Fitz

——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/—

With Cams towering figure he spoons you every night in bed and will keep you close to his body at all times. Sometimes he will randomly pick you up out of a chair or from where you were standing and take you to a bed or couch and sit down with you. He will usually put you on his lap or your snuggling on the sofa. Don't move your hips to much though. It makes him excited.

——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/—

McCreamy

——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/—

Jay doesn't like to cuddle much but when you do cuddle he will snuggle up to you like you haven't seen each other in 10 years. He's not much of a hugger but he will wrap his arms around you waist when he sees you shiver or is being over protective.

——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/—

Zuckles

——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/—

Mason wants to show the world your his so he will cuddle up to you when ever he can and when ever your around him he'll hug you from behind or pull you onto his lap. He's always horny so if you make the slightest of movements when sitting on his lap he will take you either to the closest bedroom or if there's none, the bathroom.

——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/—

iNotorious

——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/—

Matt thinks your cute when you blush so he will hug you and shower you with kisses. He will cuddle up to you and compliment you all the time just to see that blush. He will make sure you okay with it then snuggle up to you on the sofa or in bed.

——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/—

Swagger Souls

——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/—

When ever your around swagger he will always hug you or hold your hand. Usually when your walking along he will have you close by his side and will have his arm around your waist. He will keep doing this until you stop walking and he will either put you in between his legs if your sitting down or will stand behind you hugging your waist.

——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/—

Pretty shitty first chapter but I will update this usually when I update my other books. This is just a cute little thing. Most of these things may not happen but they are what I can think of.

Goodnight