Four

If you realised I didn't write three last time is because I am a lazy piece of shit.

Let's get on with this chapter.

Video games

—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/

TobyInTheMorning

—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/

Toby loves playing games with you and anytime you mention a game you haven't played he would suggest you play it together. Even if it's single player

—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/

Smii7y?

—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/

Jaren loves watching you play games, wether it be watching your stream/YouTube video (just go with it) or wether it be sitting on your bed or your spare chair watching you screen as you played. He would occasionally ask to join you if it's multiplayer.

—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/

Pretty sure it's Kryoz now (edit I realise John and Jaren were switched. oops)

—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/

John likes you joining in on his and his friends games to play with them so you don't feel left out. He will play with you when ever you ask because he loves having your attention and also he loves to distract you then laugh because you died. But in a cute way.

—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/

Ya boi Fitz

—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/

Cammy boy loves watching you play your games because he thinks it's cute to watch you rage when you get something wrong but he also loves it the way you dance or do some sort of move once you win to indicate your happy

—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/

Zucc succ???

—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/

Mason oh mason. He loves watching you take your time to complete things but when ever you play with him he gets very competitive and you two would throw insults at each other. Literally. You two have notepads on your desk so you can write insults on them then run to the others room and throw it at them.

—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/

is this a cream boy?

—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/

Jay Wants to beat you at every game. But usually your the one that carry's the team once Jay dies. He loves your confidence and the way you become so focused when it's just you versus a bunch of other people.

—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/

My hands hurt and I feel horrible.

—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/

Inutinyou

—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/

Matt loves your enthusiasm to play games wether it's by yourself or it's with others. He will sit there for hours watching you play a game you've been obsessed with. He thinks it's cute when you rage and go over to him for comfort because you were so close to winning.

—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/

Swag Boy

—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/

Swagger loves to watch you start to play a game he or one of your friends suggested to play. He loves watching you become obsessed over a game then easily rage and not play it again. He will stay up with you for almost 48 hours playing one game because he loves your enthusiasm to play.

—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/

Did I do everyone??

Also my examples may not match that person mainly because it took me so long to figure out ideas.

Sorry ^•^