3

Away/Out with friends

TobyOnTheTele

—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—

When your out with friends Toby will constantly keep messaging you to see if your ok. By the end of the night he would pick you up because he doesn't want to be away from you for long.

—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—

Kryhoezgaming

—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—

John always worries about you can will call you at all times when your back at home or if your out. He constantly asks if you want him to pick you up because you don't feel safe by yourself but really John doesn't want to admit he misses you.

—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—

Smii7y Ya boi (yes I just found out he has a girlfriend, congrats to them btw but it's part of the book so ima keep writing)

—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—

Jaren will send you a message and try to make a conversation out of it but if that doesn't work then he will stay on his room editing trying to get his mind off you but if that doesn't work he will call one of his friends to go to the place where you are just to make sure your ok.

—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—

Fitz

—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—

Cam doesn't like you going out with your friends even though you've known them for a long time he doesn't trust them because of what's happened to you in the past. He will keep asking if he can come and even if you say no he will end up coming along anyways.

—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—

McCreamy

—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—

Jay will always worry about you and if someone is going to kidnap you or rape you so he usually doesn't let you go out but if you do go out he will insist he goes with you or if not him, one of his friends he can trust.

—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—

Succ Zucc

—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—

Mason will always go with you. No exceptions. He loves being with you and hates being alone. Usually he would invite some of his friends as well so he's not lonely when your hanging out with you friends. He does this to make sure he has many pairs of eyes on you making sure your ok and haven't dissolved.

—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—

INut

—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—

When Matt misses you he will sit in his room thinking about you and trying to get his friends to come over so they can comfort him saying your okay.

—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—

Swagger Souls

—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—

Swagger doesn't like you going out at all and gives you rules for when you do go out. Even though it can get annoying at times it's cute to see him being overprotective.

Another shit one just wanted to say I think Jaren really deserves Chloe even though yeah some of us may be slightly jealous he deserves someone. Congrats on them but that won't change this because it's part of the writing sooooo sorry if you don't like it.