A/N

Sorry this isn't an update. I do have a Shuri imagine ready to go out and I'll publish that before the end of the year. I just wanted to thank you for all the good reception this book has got so far. Seriously, it means a lot to me that you guys are enjoying the book.

I also just wanted to shamelessly plug my two other books. I have a Multi-Fandom book so if you want imagines done from any other fandom that isn't Marvel, that's the place to go. I have also just published a Peaky Blinders imagines book that already has one imagine done. So if you're a fan of Peaky Blinders, please go and check that out. Thanks!

I was also thinking about writing an actual book for maybe Marvel or Peaky Blinders or another fandom but I wasn't sure whether to do it or not since I don't update that regularly. It would either be a Peter Parker, Bucky Barnes, Michael Gray or Finn Shelby book so if any of you wanted to see that then please say! 

That's all from me for today. Like I said, I have a cute Shuri imagine ready to go out in the next few days so keep your eyes peeled for that. Again, thank you for all the comments and love that you're giving this book!

(Just another thing, can somebody tell Finn Cole to stop being so fucking hot. 

Thank you

Thank you. He will be the actual death of me.)