t.s*

An Older Guy - Tony Stark

A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been so busy with school work that I almost forgot about all of the requests I have. I will get to work on them soon, I promise. I've also been busy with my other books. I hate to plug them but it would mean a lot if you checked them out. One of them is a multi-fandom imagines book and the other one is a Peaky Blinders love story. Thanks for being patient, I love you all. Also, writing this after Endgame really hurt, I was close to tears so many times and the imagine isn't sad. But, anyway, enjoy...

Requested: Yes @wdwbedabest

Scenario: Tony and the reader are at one of his parties and the reader secretly jealous of all the girls that throw themselves at him. Reader ends up 'flirting' with Cap and to get Tony jealous.

Warning: Rough smut, unprotected sex, spanking, toy play, edging.

Word Count: 3762

~~~

The red haired woman pulled a sleek, black dress out of the closet. "What about this one?" Natasha questioned me. "I don't know, Nat. I don't want to seem like a slut." I thought the dress was too short and the slit that ran up the thigh was way too revealing.

"People won't think you're a slut, they'll think you're hot. Come on, try it on. For me, please." She gave me the puppy eyes. "Fine." I threw down my hands and snatched the dress from Nat's grasp. I disappeared into the bathroom to try the dress on.

It was so tight around my figure. It pulled in around my waist and showed off my form without exposing my flaws. I loved it. Nat always had good taste.

My hand reached for the knob of the door. As soon as I exited the room, a whistle came from my friend's mouth. A short giggle left my mouth and a blush crept onto my cheeks. "Tony'll definitely notice you now." She gave me a wink before she slipped out of the room, leaving me speechless.

My mind flooded with thoughts about the billionaire. He had caught my attention quite some time ago and I hadn't been confident enough to speak with him. Plus, the age difference did not help in the slightest. He was so attractive, for an older guy...

But there was something about the man, something in the way he spoke, in the way he held himself. Something so enticing and alluring. I was attracted to him like a moth to a flame and I just couldn't stop myself from thinking the most provocative things about the man.

There was one thing that never failed to get on my nerves, though. It was to be expected from a man as well off as him but it made my blood boil and bubble. It was the amount of women he attracted. 

I know, it's ridiculous, considering the fact that I am one of the many unfortunate souls that had fallen into his trap. They flocked around him, surrounded him, smothered him. And he loved every moment of it.

But that was why I needed to wear something extra special that night. I needed to make sure that I caught his attention without seeming too desperate or slutty. 

And that dress was perfect for it.

~~~

Music echoed throughout the building. Bodies danced and grinded with each other. Laughter and the smell of alcohol filled the air. I was sat in a small group comprised of Steve, Sam, Nat and Bucky.

I was trying to keep myself distracted from the billionaire, but my mind kept coming back to him. My eyes drifted to the bar again, exactly where he was stood. His confidence shone around him, it was almost blinding.