"YOU DON'T LOVE ME!"

Lili's POV (Point Of View)

"What the fuck, how does she gets lots of love when you know she doesn't even know you and might hate you?"

"Who's this Lili, to be honest she sounds like a bitch!"

"She only wants Cole because of his body! I bet she doesn't even know he's second name!"

"I hear she's dating Cole Sprouse but I still like him with Bree tough even though she treated him bad but Lili has got to be worse 100%"

"Maybe she could do all of us a favou rand might as well end her life"

"I bet she's only dating him to be famous, poor Cole is being used!"

"I swear if I see her name again in the internet I'm gonna kill somebody"

I sigh as I colse my phone and continue preparing to go to set. Why do they do this? Don't they care how I feel? It's like they are no better than me. "Hey Lili" Cami enters my room. If you don't already know we're living together. It's the best! "So are you ready?" She asked 2ª second" then she sound of the devil came on.

"What's that?" She asked "is it the loverboy?" I checked my phone "Hi bitch, daily reminder no one will care if these death threats are true babush" I take a deep breathe and fake smile for Cami "Yes, it's Cole, said that he's on set already!" "Awwwon emore reason for you to chop chop, kidding, please take your time. And Lili you don't need make up. You're already gorgeous" she says touching my face and leaves the room "Thank you Cams" I whisper not intend for her to hear.

Madchen's POV

"Well, I really like Falice, Marisol!" I say "Well, people are starting to ship Harchie" she says "Hiram and Archie" I laugh out loud wich made everyone turn their heads to us. "Have you seen Lili and Cami?" Vanessa asked us. "They said they'll be here in a few" Kj said. "Well Cami is here" I say and Cole looks at me and Camila, And walks up to her, worried about Lili.

Cole's POV

I walk up to Cami "Hi came, where-" "Lili is aprking the car, don't worry loverboy, I promise you before we moved in I'm gonna take care of her, kk" she said and walked away. I walk outsider and see Lili looking at her phone and question to myself 'Lils doesn't always use her phone' "Hey Lils" I said and she flinched and I see her eyes were water and I immediately hugged her. "Are you okay?" I asked "Yes of course why wouldn't I be. I'm with you right? She said. I smiled "I love you" and she hugged me again more tightly " I love you too2 we went on set and Casey come up to us. "Lils we have to prepare for our scene" she nods and kisses my cheek goodbye, and I stood there, reminding myself that I'm dating a goddess. "Hey loverboy! Your scene is next!" I look and see Charles calling me "Coming!"

Casey's POV

" So how's it like being the serpent queen?" I ask Lili as Kevin "Well, has it perks!" she says while putting make up on since I have a double date with bughead and Joaquin, But it's gonna be mostly Bugheas cause everyone adores them, who doesn't "perks, like what? Having serpentes protect you, being worshipped by Jughead" I say "uhm that too" then she giggles "CUT!" We hear Roberto yell and I hear Lilis phone ring 2Lili someone texted you, saying it 'hey you are-" then she runs towards me and snatches the phone "oh it's propably Tess" she said and placed her phone in her pocket then leaves.

Wel, we only have a few scenes to film that day "Lili is getting a lot of notifications!" I say to the gang without Lili "Fans love her!" Madelaine says "Who doens't, she's gorgeous, kind, loving and did I say gorgeous!" Cole says "yah cause you're totally in love with her!" Kj says " Oh lokk! She's pretty, should I ask her out?! O I should, O I should!" Kj mimicked and we all laughed and Lili entered the room with red puffy eyes and her phone just received 1473 notifications "Are you gonna check thet?" Cami asks "Check waht?" she asks "your phone! And... Are you okay?" Vanessa said as we had worried looks on our faces "Oh my phone?! Eh it's okay don't need to worry, and yes I'm okay!" "Are you sure?! It looks like you're crying?" I ask "Oh, allergies uhm there was a cat outsider!2 she sad and I noticed Cole whisper something and has a weird look. "Well, bye I'm goping home already!" she said and stood up and cheked her phone and sighed "Cami, can Lili stay sleep over?" Cole asked and Lili looked at Cole and then Cami " Yes of course, anything to make sprousehart more endgame!" wich made everyone laugh except Lili. Then Cole and Lili left.

Cole's POV

We arrived my place. But I was still wondering, not to be that person, but her phone keeps on beeping and she ignores them. I open the doo rand Lili throws her phone on the counter and sits on the couch doing nothing with a serious look. I sat beside her and touch her leg and she flinched and moved further. She started crying "Lili, baby, are you okay?"

Lili's POV

Are you okay? He asks. 'I'm not' I want to say. 'Cole can you please help me, people have been sending death threats to me! Help me.' But instead I said words that I regret. "What, why do you even care? After all I'm just a girl you're fucking right?" I sanepped and saw the look on his face. He stood up and I went after him "What!" He asked "Where'd you get that?" "What, Cole! Isn't it obvious? You're gonna get bored of me, I'm Trash!" I shouted " What! I feel like you are the one who's using me! LILI! Are you hearing the words that your saying?" 'Cole please help me, I'm sorry, I need your help' Those were the words I wanted to say but instead "You know what COLE I'm so tired of you trying to protect me" But did you even think for one second ONE SECOND that I protecting from YOU!" I shouted "LILI I LOVE YOU!" he shouted. Tears were continuously falling from my eyes. "BULLSHIT! Do you not think that I might be SICK of you! YOU DON'T LOVE ME!" i shout "You might be cheating on me" I say slowly. "You're accusing me of cheating? Cheating?! LILI I LOVE YOU... you might be the one who's cheating, always on your phone!?" He shouted back and went to his room closing the door hard, and I stood still, just tears running from all over my cheecks. I sat back 'How could I have said those words, I was the one hurt but instead I was the one who hurt him'

It was already late... He didn't leave his room... I din't leave his place, instead I was still sitting on his couch planning what to say. I went inside and see him sleeping. I stood there for a while and decided to lay beside him and hugged him, and I want it that never ended I just wnat it to stood just like that forever. Even though he's still asleep and he proabbly wouldn't hear me talking... "I'm so sorry, for saying all those words to you, I don't mean any of that" I chocked out since there were tears "I just want you to know that I love you. And probably this will be the last time I call you this but you have been the best boyfriend I have ever had... you have put lots of effort in me and I don't know how to thank you for that!" I took a deep breathe "I love you so much, you don't even know!" And I softly kissed his lips. Then I felt him kiss me too, he opens his eyes and asks softly and whispering "What happen?" I took a deep breathe and was about to start to explain to him but then my phone made a sound, He grabbed it before I can and read it silently and I started crying, then he just looks at me and hugged me tightly "Please stop them! Please... Cole... please..." I cried out "It's okay baby, sshhh, everything ganna be okay! I love you so so soooo much and all they said aren't true, you are an angel, MY angel! No one will hurt you ever again, I promise" he said "Okay, I'm sorr Cole, I love you" I said burrying my face on his chest "I love you too. And Lils?" He asked and I just looked at him with my eyes still red and puffy because of all the tears "It's gonna be okay" and I just hugged him tightly and my face was on the crock of his neck still tears rolling down my face.

----------

Words: 1537 words

So this is my first chapter  , I hope you like it, I don't know if you think it's like too big or too small, but let me know, and also if you want to give ideas fpr some chapters tell me and then I write it and give you a shoutout!

I'm actually kinda of proud of this chapter

I also have another book, if you go to my profile, it's "The New Kid" it's about Bughead, go give it a look and then tell me what you think!

I hope you like it, see you soon!

xxx