(BH) Stranger

Betty and Kevin had headed out for the night. Betty was currently popping into a store to pick up some food. She walked out expecting to see kevin.

The night air bit at her skin and the daylight had faded into darkness. She walked over to where she left kevin, keeping her eyes on the floor. She couldn't see very well in the dark light anyway.

As she approached him she was admiring the shine of the pavement from the rain. Feelig the cold air once again, she stoood in front of the tal brooding figure having a cigarette whilst leaning against the shop.

She knew kevin smoked and she never really minded and she figured that while he finished his cigarette she would try and warm up. She stood between his legs and wrapped her arms around his waist. She was right. Much warmer. Snuggling into the heat she felt his arms come around her small frame.

Then she heard it

A dark chuckle coming from the man. This wasn't kevin. Oh go oh god. She had just come up and cuddle a stranger

"You okay there?"

She tilted her chin upward and stared at the piercing blue eyes

"oh god. I'm sorry I-" she went to pull away but his strong arms held her close.

"You thought I was someone else?

"Yes, Oh my god, I'm so sorry. My friend was right here and I can't see too well and I" he noticed she was spiralling and he cut her off

"Shhh it's not a problema, Blondie" he soothed

"Blondie?" she chuckled

"If you tell me your realname I won't have to call you Blondie" He suggested

"Don't be stupid. You're a stranger. Why would I tell you my name?" she was still holding him

"Well, I don't think you're supposed to walk up and wrap up with a stranger either, yet here we are "he said with a gorgeous smirk

"Ok I suppose but I really did think you were my friend. I should probablygo find him" she realised

"Or you could wait for him to find you. I don't know about you but I kinda like having a gorgeous blonde wrapped in my arms"

A blush immediately spread on her cheecks. It was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen

"I'm Jughead, by the way" She looked confused at the name but he just smirked

"Betty. Betty Cooper" she whispered

They both took a moment in the comfortable silence to try and get a look in the dim light. She drew her eyes over his features. It was driving him crazy the way she raked her eyes over him

She look at his lips and in that split second, hers parted with a gasp as his arms tightened on her waist

"You know... I really should get... get going" she whispered as he slowly drew her closer "Is that what you want?" he said with his eyes stared at her lips "I-I-"

The next thing she knew, his lips were on hers and my god she never wanted them to be apart. They kissed gently for a while. Just enjoying it. She could tell he was handsome even in the dim light.

"Betty?" Kevin said making them both pull back "Kevin! H-hi! We were just... this is Jughead" Betty said in a haze motioning to Jughead who stood there "Hi Jughead" Kevin said brightly

Jughead gave him a nod, slightly annoyed that kevin made Betty stop kissing him. Jughead stood up strainght and placed a hand around Betty's waist. She turned to him and gave a smile with shiny eyes. He smiled back. She placed her hand on his chest and "I'm still here" kevin chuckled. Betty swore she heard Jughead say "unfortunately" under his breath. She turned to kevin whilst whispering under her breath so only Jughead could hear "Behave"

He chuckled and pulled her a little closer.

Betty explained to kevin what happened and they offered for Jughead to come back to Bettys house with them but he had "business" to attend to

Betty asked Kevin if he could give them a moment and kevin told her he be waiting in the ca rand then walked away

As soon as Kevin was far enough not to hear them, Jughead scooped Betty in his arms "Damn Blondie, if your friend hadn't so rudely interrupted us what would have happened huh?"

She smirked and played with the hair on the back of his neck "Please come back with us? For me?" She was desperate to know more about him. Na god he wanted to go with her but he really did have business he need to attend to.

"I barely know you Betty. We literally met 5 minutes ago" he chuckled

"And yet I feel safe around you. I know 'stranger danger' but I've got this feeling

"I would never dream of hurting you or letting anyone but what's the feeling baby?"

She rolled her eyes at the pet name but continued to explain "I wanna know more about you Jughead. I've never done what we just did with a stranger before... I'm not that kinf of girl but I like it"

He gave her a smile, understanding what she mant "How about I take you out some time? We can ge to know each other better" She nodded her head with a big mile. For no reason other than he wanted to, he decided to pull her in for a kiss that lasted a little longer than expected.

"You know Pop's?" He said, resting his forehead on hers

"Do I live under a rock? Of course I know Pop's" She chuckled

He gave a smile "Meet me there at 6:00 on Sunday" he said. Then he pulled in again to peck her lips once more before pulling away and walking down the road yelling something about how he likedher eyes. She stood there flabbergasted by the recente events but also never being more existed. It was going to be a rollercoaster, but my god was she ready.

-------------------------------------------

this chapter is much bigger then the others, so you prefrer big chapter or smaller ones?!

xxx