(BH) Our Second Baby

Note:

This is a future au so Betty and Jughead are married and are 26 years old. They have a beautiful3 year old son called Justin. They live together in a big house on the southside of Riverdale.

Betty's POV:

It was Sunday morning and Jug was working with the Serpents at the White Wyrm. I was walking back and forth nervously in our living room, why? Well I just found that I'm 7 weeks pregnant with our second Child. I was thrilled and super excited but I was also nervous about telling Jug. My thought were interrupted by a little cute voice "Mommy, I'm hungryyyyy!" Justin says as he stumbles in to the living room. I smile whil pick him up and kiss him all over his face making him giggle "Do you want some pancakes?" I ask and his eyes starts to sparkel and he quickly nods his head up and down and smiling wide. I chuckle and place him at the table and turn the TV on that is showing his favourite show.

"Here you go sweetie" I say as I hand him the pancakes. He siles big and start to eat and make yummy noises. I feel my heart get warm when I watch my son and touch my still flat belly. Sudddenly I remember that I need to tell Justin that he's becoming a big brother

"BabyI need to tell you something" he lift his head to look at me with his big blue eyes that he got from Jug "What is it mommy?" he ask me as he sits in my lap "Well" I start but stop to think about how i'm going to explain this so that he understands "Well you are going to get a liitle brother or sister in 7 mounths" I say and smile at my little son in my arms. He turns around so that his face meet mine. His eyes were super wide and he had a big smile over his face "Really mom?" he ask super exited. I nod my head, smiling and I feel tears forming in my eyes as I touch my belly. "Where is the baby?" he ask. I chuckle "It's in mommy's tummy" I say with a smile. He bends down so that his nose is touching my belly "Really, how did he get there?" I chuckle "That's too complicated for you to understand" I say a little embaressed.

Jughead's POV

"I'm home" I yell as I walk through the door. I take off my jacket and see Justin running towards me with a big smile on his face. I laugh and scoop him up "Hi they buddy" I say and kiss his hair "Hi daddy" he giggle. I smile and out him down, he runs into the living room and I start to chase him "I got you!" I start to tickle him until he's crying from all the laughing "My favourite boys" I hear a soft voice say. I turn anda round and see her, my beautiful and amazing wife. I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her, already feeling my stress disapear. She pull away from the hug and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. I put my hands on her waist and she lays her arms on my shoulders. We keep kissing for a minute until Justin say "Eeeeeew, mommy and daddy don't kiss, it's gross" we pull away and chuckle

Later when they are in the kitchen and having dinner that they made together

Betty's POV:

When we ate dinner my whole body was filled with joy and happiness. Here I was with my two favourite boys in our home that soon was going to be a home for another little baby. I smiled evem wider at the thought of mine and Jughead little bean. I was interrupted in my thoughts by Justin "Mommy, mommy! Can I tell dada now?" He asked excited "Yeah sure baby" I looked at Jug and he lookedvery confused "What is it buddy?" Justin looked at Jug and he looked very confused "What is it buddy?" Justin looked at me and said "Mama's pregnat, I'm going to be a big brother!" He smiled proudly and I started to cry at my own son's words"

"W-What yo-you're pregnat?!" he whispered as tears flowed down his cheeks. I nodded my head and touched my belly. Jughead stood up and lifted me up til a tight loving hug. He put me down and cupped mt face and pressed his soft lips against mine.

"Don't Forget me!" Justin says and held up his arms. We laughed and Jughead picked him up and kissed my forehead. "I love you so much" he said and placed a hand on my belly "I love you both too" I said "I'm gonna be a brother!" Justin yelled happily. Jughead chuckled and pulled us both into a hug.

It was one of the best days of my life. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really enjoying writing this chapters and I'm hoping you're liking too!

Tell me something in the coments, Love you all

See you soon

<3333