6.

I immediately regretted saying those words. Jungkook stared at me in shock.

"I'm s-sorry I-I gotta g-go," I quickly stood up. My careless ass obviously had to accidentally knock down my cup noodles. It spilled everywhere all over my sweater. Great. I mentally cursed at myself. Firstly, it was the coffee and then now, it's the cup noodles. However I didn't care. I quickly wiped off any stranded noodles on my sweater and dashed off.

"W-wait!"

I could hear him calling my name from behind but i didn't dare look behind. I ran out of the convenience store and ran away as fast as I could to anywhere except near him.

"Eunjo!"

I reached a nearby park close to the my house. It was quiet and empty as it was really late at night. I checked the time on my watch. It was 1.05am in the morning. I slowed down my pace. As I took a stroll in the park, my thoughts were messily all over the place.

Firstly, my debt
Secondly, my rent
Thirdly, Jungkook.

I sighed in exasperation. Why did I tell him that ? Why did I tell him that he used to love me ? I could've let him forget everything about me and just let him be. I mentally slapped myself.

Song Eunjo, you're a dumbo.

As I continued walking, I reached a small lovely pond. I stared down at my reflection on the pond. When I did that, I saw many coins in the pond. This pond is a wishing pond, where people threw in coins and wished for something.

This pond was actually special to me as this pond was where me and Jungkook frequently walked past together.

This pond gave me back sweet memories and painful memories. The pond was gleaming under the quiet night. I recalled back a distant memory. A memory I had shared with Jungkook.

=Flashback=

"Hey" Jungkook approached me as I was waiting for him in front of the pond.

"Hey" I smiled weakly. He gave me a hug but I just lightly tapped his back and immediately retreated from his hug. Jungkook seemed confused by my behaviour.

"What's wrong? You said you wanna talk to me about something," Jungkook frowned when he saw how distant I was acting. I inhaled the fresh air for a second before saying anything.

"Jungkook, jagi, if youre hiding anything from me, just tell me now," I breathed and stared at him in his eyes.

"What do you mean Eunjo-ssi" he tried holding my forearm to pull me closer but I resisted gently. I folded my arms.

"Please tell me what's wrong," he pleaded and lightly cupped my cheeks.

I looked away, unable to look at his beautiful features.

"If you don't love me anymore, why not you just tell me instead of doing things behind my back," I said, tears were starting to gather in my eyes when I said that sentence.

"Eunjo-ssi... what are you talking-"

"Who's Jisoo?" I cut him off.