5- name of the game.

"I'm calling my dad about this, we have to tell someone," Rowan takes out her phone.

Then Hailey's phone goes off and we all go silent as she opens the message. A video starts to play, it was of Elisha.

"He says he won't hurt me..." she stops for a few seconds and that's when I noticed the gun pointed at her "-if you do exactly what he says. If you tell anyone, he'll shoot me- just like the other girl...please."

The video goes off, and we all just stare at each other.

"What the hell are we going to do?" I mumble.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

I didn't want to come home.

My room was dark, quiet and I did not feel safe. My parents were never home due to work, they sell insurance and that brings them just about everywhere. I never minded them being away until now.

"Sage," I jump when I hear Brandon's voice. He was sitting on my bed, probably wondering why I was just standing there for so long.

"Brandon, hey," my voice is tired and I was practically fighting back the tears.

"What's wrong?" He asks, but I don't respond.

Everyone knows that once that question is asked, the tears spill.

"Baby," he gets up from the bed and wraps his arms tightly around me, my face now buried in the crock of his neck.

We stay like this for a few minutes before he lays me down on the bed, he soon snuggling up to me.

"Go to sleep," he whispers in my ear.

"I'll be here when you wake up."

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Brandon kept his promise, he was there when I woke up.

Now we sat in his car in the school parking lot, eating the breakfast sandwiches he had previously bought.

"Are you going to tell me why you were crying last night?"

"Do I have to beat someone up?"

"No," I sigh, "I'm fine Brandon, really."

"No ones hurting you, right?"

I shake my head and give him a reassuring smile, he plants a kiss on top of my head. "Let's go so we're not late."

A few hours into school, Rowan, Hailey and I stand by the window and inform me of the new information.

"Elisha had an second account," Hailey tells us and shows us the account that contained many videos of fire. "Firestarter."

Rowan and I scroll through the videos, our eyebrows furrowed.

"She commented on her own photo. On the first person from the other account," she further informs us.

"Amateur move," Rowan shakes her head, "She hasn't posted anything in a year or so."