2.0 - neck kisses

"are you sure you don't want to come, michael? i thought you and ashton were getting along." evelyn pouted in front of her brother as he laid on his bed limply.

all michael could do was stare at his phone. he had texted luke god knows how many times and left him 34 messages on his voicemail, but he was still ignoring him after a whole month.

michael felt miserable as each day went on.

he missed the way luke always told him his jokes weren't funny, but he always laughed at them. he also missed the how always did that cute scratchy thing with his nose, you know, the cute one.

he just missed luke in general.

"michael." his sister whimpered in frustration, causing michael to snap out of his daze.

"mhm?" he looked up from his phone and looked at her, his light green eyes almost hidden behind his droopy eyelids and his overbearingly sulky attitude.

evelyn let out a huff and plopped down beside him, causing the bed to sink. "i said, i thought you and ashton were getting along." she said as she ran her hands through his hair softly, which michael quickly shooed away almost immediately.

"he's a dick." he mumbled under his breath and he propped himself up on his elbows and looked up at her.

"i know it's harder than it looks, mike--"

"that's what she said." michael giggled for the first time in weeks, making evelyn both smile and roll her eyes.

"as i was saying, i know it's hard, but i really want you two to get along."

"if you want me to get along with your boyfriends so bad, why don't you go out and find a decent one instead of bringing home random asshole's that treat you like shit?" michael remarked, pursing his lips.

evelyn scoffed and stood up from the bed.

michael and his sister both knew that he was right, but evelyn was a little bit less willing to admit it than michael was.

"ashton's a good guy.. it just, takes getting used to him." she huffed, crossing her arms over her chest.

michael rolled his eyes and looked back down at his phone. he pressed onto the messages of his phone only to be dissapointed by the absence of any sign from luke, which honestly did surprise him.

michael knew that luke probably hated him a lot right now, he hated himself too, but god, did he miss him.

this was all ashton's fault. it's all ashton's fault. michael always thought he was a little shit, ever since the day he caught him in his sisters bed. all he had ever done was cover for his sisters boyfriend, and for what? to loose everything?

he hated ashton and everything horrible he had done to him and his sister, so that's when he decided; this had to end.

"actually, i will go." he smiled tightly, standing up from his bed.

his sister's eyes lit up and she immediately ran over to him and embraced him in a tight hug. "you won't regret this, michael. promise."

michael sighed before wrapping his arms around her small frame and burying his face in her neck.

"yes i will."

. . . . . .

the only sound that filled rang through the car was the sound of the running engine and the quiet giggles of evelyn as ashton kissed her neck everytime they stopped at a red light. to say michael was annoyed was a complete understatement, and the fact that they had to use his car (ashton's car "broke down"-- michael thought he just said that to bug him) didn't make him anymore enthused.

"ashton." evelyn giggled from the front seat, putting her hands on ashton's chest in efforts to push him away. ashton nibbled on her ear gently, knowing exactly how to piss michael off.

michael cleared his throat before crossing his arms over his chest. "can you save the foreplay for movies?" he gritted through his teeth.

ashton have her one last kiss on the neck before turning back to face the road just as the light turned green.

"chill out, mikey. we were just having fun." ashton smirked to himself as he pressed the gas, sending them forward.

"don't call me that." he warned.

"and if i don't?" ashton teased. "are you gonna go tell your little blind boyfriend on me and get him to hit me with his cane."

michael clenched his jaw and balled his fist up in his lap before giving him a small smile through the rearview mirror.

"hey, you never did tell me if you got that delilah girl pregnant or not, ash. i know you mentioned something about it about la--"

ashton halted the breaks, sending all three of them to jump in their seats. he turned back to look at michael, his prominent dimples replaced with worry lines.

"michael, i will tell them." he warned.

"oh, is that not true? because when i asked delilah herself, she mentioned that an ashton irwin was a possible candidate as her baby daddy, but that could have just been a different one i suppose." michael shrugged, smugness dripping from his voice.

"what is he talking about, ash?" evelyn asked shakily, her bottom lip starting to tremble.

ashton looked between michael and his sister, trying to find the words to say.

"i-uh.."

"here let me explain," he sat up and propped his chin in his hands. "you see, i sort of found out about a month ago that ashton had sex with your bestfriend. i confronted ashton about it, in which he threatened to tell my parents that i liked luke in that way, which you know would never fly with mom and dad and i would probably end up being kicked out of the house. i told luke that it was me who had sex with her, because i knew that ashton would forever hold it over my head. but now, i don't care about getting kicked out or shunned, because i just miss him. i'm so sorry, evelyn. i really am. i regret not telling you from the start." michael spoke quickly.

before michael knew it, ashton had climbed from the front seat into the backseat and was punching him repeatedly in the stomach. evelyn's pleads rang through out the car, begging for him to stop and ashton just punching him harder.

michael tried to fight him off, but ashton was a lot stronger than him, and was also straddling his waist with his hips so that he couldn't move.

it went on for what seemed like ages till michael's face went numb and his vision went dark.

-

not edited

i will probably rewrite this bc i ended it crappy but wOw!!!!

raise ur hand if u feel bad for michael????? idk i do

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER BC I WANT TO KNOW U GUYS!!! @PNKCOCK

guys this story is almost at a million im cryInG anD ITS ALSO #5 IN FANFICTION BYE!!!!:))

-marinaRA SAUCE!!!!:):):):