Sam Wilson #2 : Bite Me

You sighed in ease, pulling the covers closer to your body. You rolled over, just enjoying the calm of a morning without any hangover. Tony's party the night before had been awesome as ever, but you were glad it hadn't left you puking in the toilet like it sometimes did. It was nice to wake up clear headed, ready for a new day at the Avengers Tower.

In a while, you would have to get out of your pajama's and actually get back to work but for now, you could just enjoy the warmth of the sun rays filtering through your window, and the welcome silence only troubled by the light snoring beside you.

Wait... what ?!

You eyes immediately shot open and your heart stopped when you saw who was sharing your bed. You let out a blood-curling scream, jumping out of the bed in an instant. What the hell was Sam Wilson doing in your room ?! You certainly weren't the one inviting him, you'd had a few drinks but you were more or less sober when you came to bed. So, the only logical explanation was that he gotten wasted to the point that he went to the wrong room. Damn, you hated being a heavy sleeper sometimes !

As expected, your scream woke him up instantly. For a second, his foggy mind, probably still recovering from last night, didn't register what this was about, but after a look a his bare chest, the bed, then your petrified figure beside it, he too began to scream bloody murder.

"What are you doing here ?!"

You clenched your hands into fists, feeling your temper rising. "What am I doing here ? This is my room, bird brain !" You yelled back in furry.

He looked around more closely and his face fell when he recognised that you were right.

"Oh God, did we have sex ?" He asked, noticing your not-so-covering outfit and his own state of clothing.

Your face grew hot at his words and you yelled. "Of course not ! What is wrong with you ?!"

He winced, the volume of your voice not getting along well with his pounding headache. He frowned, scratching his chin lazily, and squinted his eyes at you. "You sure ?"

You closed your eyes in exasperation and uttered through gritted teeth. "Yes. I am sure."

You quickly circled around the bed and stopped before the pile of clothes at the foot of the bed. There was a black T-shirt that he had indeed been wearing last night, but also a pair of jeans.

"Please tell me you're not lying naked in my bed." You fumed.

"I have my underwear." He simply replied.

"You-"

"Y/N ? Are you in there ?" A voice suddenly rang out outside your room.

You froze into place, knowing that it was no other than Steve, probably standing right at your door. You gathered the wrinkled clothes before grabbing Sam's arm roughly and pulling him up on his feet. You tried not to pay too much attention to the fact that he was only wearing a boxer, and threw him the clothes.

"Yes, I'm here !" You exclaimed for Steve to hear while you practically dragged Sam towards the closet.

"Is everything alright ?" Steve asked, still from outside. "I thought I heard shouting..."

You shoved a dumbfounded, almost naked Sam into the closet, clearly taking advantage of his still slightly sleepy state.

"What are you doing ?" He asked mid-voice.

"Sssh ! Stay in there, not a sound !" You whispered harshly before closing the door on his face.

You snatched your favourite sweater on a nearby chair and put it on as fast as you could. Then, you whipped the door of your room open, only to see a worried-looking Steve right in front of you.