Confessions (Natsuya x Ikuya)

"So reckless..." muttered a brunette, his red eyes shinning with slight worry.

Kirishima Natsuya, eldest brother of the Kirishima household, was currently watching his younger brother, Kirishima Ikuya, practice his different strokes.

He'd be proud, if it weren't for the fact the younger male was overworking himself, then again he always did it. For as long as Natsuya can remember his little brother burned himself out to the point of drowning and sadly, it seemed this was another one of those times.

Ikuya swam as fast as he could, freestyle, but he was quickly getting tired yet he wouldn't stop and kept pushing himself. As he swam his eyes became heavy and limbs heavy and he couldn't find the strength to lift his head out of the water.

The deep green haired boy felt his chest rapidly fill with water as he felt himself become engulfed in the dark waters of the pool, but before completely blacking out he swore he felt a pair of familiar warm arms wrap around his waist.

.

.

.

Natsuya had pulled his brother out of the pool the moment he saw him go blank, before things got too bad, and brought him to the little infirmary. The doctor checked and determined that Ikuya was alright after coughing out all the water from his lungs and needed rest from training, much to said males dismay.

"That was reckless of you" scolded the Natsuya once the doctor left, he was genuinely mad and worked. "We've told you so many times to not overwork yourself! you could die that way..." his voice became s little more quiet towards the end.

"I need to get better" stated simply in return the younger of the brothers, his gaze on his hands in his lap.

"Are you crazy? you must be joking if you aren't, why would you throw away your health to get better!?" yelled the brunette, his voice quickly gaining volume.

"You wouldn't understand" Ikuya answered back growing irritated with the situation he was in.

"I wouldn't understand? I wouldn't understand!? I'm your big brother for gods sake!!" he yelled, his face getting a little red from the yelling and anger.

Now it was Ikuya's turn to get truly mad as he stands up, his face red in anger "Well maybe if you actually wait for me and stop moving forward I wouldn't have to work so hard! you're always ten steps ahead of me, leaving me behind just because I'm your 'younger brother' but what if I DON'T want to BE your younger brother!? what if I want to be more!? what if I want to swim besides you and not have to struggle to be right behind you!?". Tears threatened to spill from his eyes as he turned and tried to stomp away.

Natsuya was surprised by Ikuyas words and grabbed onto his wrist stopping him. He spun the other around to face him:

"What are you- mfph!?" he was cut off before he could continue by something surprising, his brothers lips against his own.

It was wrong, really wrong, but it felt right and he couldn't help wrapping his arms around his older brothers neck kissing back with full force until their lungs screamed for air.

"I'm sorry, I should have noticed.." muttered Natsuya resting his forehead against Ikuyas, staring into his familiar red orbs, it was like staring into a mirror sometimes.

"It's alright...I'm sorry I didn't tell you..big brother.." he answered before diving back into another kiss.

They'd worry about the consequences later, they were brothers but their bond was stronger then that of brothers, they loved each other dearly and vowed to take care of each other from them on. They'd swim together and walk hand in hand, they would overwork themselves and they wouldn't leave the other behind.

They'd be brothers forever, lovers together and swim for an eternity.

~~~~~
I DID IT WEW this is the second version I make of this (T▽T) might as well post both lol
But the other will be posted next week asba surpriiissseeee~
I've never written incest before, this sure was new for me lmao
Hope you enjoy JenniferTorres168