11. Transmutation

Year 1913

(AN: And look who's back)

Alex POV

"I fucking told you to do it!" Martin the man who made me call him master screamed holding the gun towards me clicking a bullet into the chamber.

I was laying on the ground bloodied and surrounded by jars full of different substances and chalk. Everything in those jars was the ingredients of the human body. Though there wasn't much, I could smell the putrid smell of sulphur and lime mixture in the room.

"Transmute my brother back!" He said slamming his fist down firing off the round in his chamber. I scream covering my head in my hands though I knew it was pointless. If he fired at my head, the bullet wouldn't stop at my hands.

"BRING HIM BACK!" He screamed again. This time he intentionally let off a shot near my head. I flinched at the rock that spits up and hit my cheek. "I'll fucking kill you if you don't!"

Marcus had died a month ago from his illness and though it was all his brother's fault, he blamed me for being the one trapped in the basement. 

(AN: Warning, this is a very sensitive part coming up. I will let you know when it is over.)

Marcus was plowing through my hungry body with a twisted glee on his face, the coughing fits had only made him a lot harsher when he pushed in. 

At that point, I had learned to hold still and take it because I much rathered one alone than both at the same time. I was too small even after they had stretched my walls out.  

He thrust once more and spilled his load inside me as usual. He said his goal was to keep me beautiful as long as possible and that meant many failed pregnancies. They often died from the abuse I was put through on a daily bases. 

He coughed again before finally pulling away and frowned. Coughing once more, I felt droplets of something land on my body. It was warm. Daring to move and touched it, I removed my fingers from my pale skin and noticed the red tinge on my fingers. 

He was coughing up blood, finally, he was going to die and I would have one less to worry about. 

He grunted coughing again and a sinister sneer pulled my lips upwards. I began to laugh as he choked up his own blood. He finally flopped forward and became still. 

He was dead and I would sit there for hours until his brother got home laughing so hard I was coughing myself.  

(An: AND DONE) 

I nodded if I valued anything left of my worthless life. If I wanted any chance to get back to my dad, I would do this. Four years of complete hell, I was not wasting this opportunity. If I could escape, I would. 

I crawl over to the jars. I had memorized what was needed for the human body long ago and began pouring ingredients into the steel basin saying them as I went.

He was reading the list off as I worked away. I added the 4L of water last and immediately it made all the ingredients in the basin, it was soupy and thick.

Once all that was done, I drew the transmutation circle and slammed my hands into the circle. I knew it would go wrong, I was powerful, but I've heard all too many times that people who attempted it never came back.

The blue sparks soon turned red and little black hands began to reach for me tearing at my legs and my arms to pull me away from this earth.

I remained calm, I lived most of my life in happiness, I was fine going now. As much as I wanted to live and see my dad again, I had a feeling it would never happen.