0:2

( a/n: long chapter )

Taehyung's POV:

Jimin?

" Now where in the..." I mutter as Jimin dashes out of the door and past the windows.

'He must be going toward the horse stable.' I think to myself.

Since the season of winter was steadily approaching, I quickly put on some thick clothes accompanied with my cloak and boots. I waddled down the stairs trying to make as little noise as possible and looked out the window where he was opening the gate.

He mounted Chimmy and took off into the night toward Viperwine Forest. Figuring Tata would be too loud and Jimin would probably see or hear me, I followed on foot.

I followed a safe distance behind him until he stopped at the pond in the middle of the forest. I hide behind a tree and my cloak changed to camouflage me with the rest of nature. Jimin got off Chimmy and the horse sat by the water.

A few minutes later a man on a horse trotted out from the other side of the forest. The man got down and his horse went up to Jimin wiggling around him. Jimin giggled and petted the creature.

" Woah, Shooky calm down. I'm excited to see Jimin too." The man smiled, his deep yet soft sending a chill through my spine.

I took in his appearance. Small cat-like brown eyes, a smile that shows his entire mouth, plump dolly little pink lips, the palest skin I've ever seen and mint green hair that surprisingly fit him well. The horse moved out of the way and next to Chimmy and I could look at the man's clothes.

He wore a cloak similar to Jimin's but with a red jewel instead. After a second it finally clicks in my mind.

" He's from Mono..." I say barely above a whisper.

" I missed you so much Yoongi.." Jimin pouted.

The slightly taller man, who I'm guessing is Yoongi, took Jimin's tiny waist in his hands and pulled him into his body.

" I missed you too, angel..." he whispered, nudging their noses together for an Eskimo kiss.

Jimin leaned in and connected their lips, tangling his small hands in the minty, soft-looking locks, and boy do I feel like a creep watching such an intimate moment. The jewels on their cloaks knocked into each other a few times, reflecting a pretty purple hue onto the both of them each time they did as the pair breathlessly broke apart.

The man sat down by the pond and patted his lap. Jimin sat on Yoongi's lap and they cuddled while Jimin sang softly.

"Honja jjujeo anja
Saenggag man keojyeoga
Eonjebuteo neon nal apeuge haessdeonga
Neo jochado moreujanha.."

'Aww their in love.' I thought to myself as Yoongi ran his long fingers through Jimin's dark brown locks.

" Neodo apeujanha 'cause you're mine
I just want to blow your mind
Ireohge neon tto meoleojyeo man ganeunde
Amuleohji anheunde
Geuleohge malhaneunde
Sasileun naega, geuge aninga bwa.."

Jimin interlaced their hands. And the size difference was adorable. The man kissing his forehead gently.

" I want you to be your light, baby
You should be your light
Deoneun apeuji anhge
Nega useul su issge
I want you to be your night, baby
You could be your night
Ibami neoege soljighal su issge-"

" I hate that we have to hide. " Jimin blurted, stopping mid-song.

" I do too, but it's to keep us safe..you don't know how much I want you to be the last thing I see before I fall asleep, to be the first thing I see when I awake, my love. "