0:7

"You look breathtaking, dear." Jin said looking at his son.

Taehyung wanted to cry but couldn't risk messing up his makeup. It was finally time. He was finally getting married to the love of his life.

A moment he'd dreamed about since he was young was finance happening and he could help the tears that dribbled down his cheeks.

" Aw baby bro don't cry!" Sana smiled, wiping Taehyung's tears with her thumbs.

" M' sorry. " Taehyung giggled

"I'm just so happy. " He smiled.

" I know. I'm so happy for you. " Sana said, pecking her brother's nose.

Taehyung giggled. Suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder he turned to see Jimin standing behind him.

" Come on, Tae. It's time." Jimin gave a small smile.

Everyone got on the carriages that awaited them outside. Jungkook had left earlier with Namjoon and were already at the destination. Come to think of it, Taehyung hasn't seen the decorations yet.

He wasn't allowed to see it because it was a surprise. He couldn't deny that he was excited to see what the castle staff had put together.

" Taehyung.." Jimin, who sat in front of his in the carriage, called.

Taehyung hummed, looking up to meet the eyes of his best friend.

Jimin looked at Taehyung and blinked his eyes, lips pressing together into a firm line.

" I..I love you. Never forget that okay?" Jimin mumbled.

Taehyung smiled.

" I love you too, Jiminie!" Taehyung giggled, reaching over and booping the older's nose.

He gasped as they started the enter the entrance of the forest.  The path he's walked along for years was lined with moonflowers. Excitement bubbled in his stomach and he stared bouncing in his seat, looking out the window.

His heart was pounding in his chest as the carriage slowed to a stop. The door opened and the horseman helped him step out.

" It's time, sir. "

-

Beautiful music began to play as people began to walk down the isle, dispersing once they reached the end. Then everyone stood, directing their attention to the end of the isle were Taehyung appeared.

With his father to his right arm and sister on his left, he began walking down the isle. A large and beautiful held in his hands as he made eye contact with his groom. At that moment it was like the rest of the world disappeared.

It was only them.

Jungkook had tears in his eyes and so did Taehyung. Without thinking Taehyung handled his bouquet to Sana and joined hands with Jungkook.

" We have gathered heard today to celebrate the wedding of Jeon Jungkook of Mono and Kim Taehyung of Jokesin."

" Jeon Jungkook, do you take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

A large smile spread across Jungkook's as he proudly declared: " I do!" Earning a few chuckles from the crowd.

"And Kim Taehyung, do you-"

" Yes!" Taehyung smiled widely. 

" Erm..well I- ahem. I know pronounce you man and husband. You may kiss the groom."

Without hesitating Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's face, pulling him into a chaste kiss. Jungkook's hands rested on Taehyung's small waist briefly before picking him up and spinning him around. The crowd's cheers were drowned out by the loud thudding of their hearts.

Joyful tears fell from both of their eyes as they pulled away.

" Love, don't cry." Jungkook smiled, hands rushing to Taehyung's cheeks to rid them of tears.

Taehyung giggled, pressing their foreheads together.

" I thought love was only true in fairytales." Taehyung smiled.

" But now I know that I was truly Meant to be Yours..."

_____________
END

Thank you for reading oof :')

I have other books coming up that I've ACTUALLY planned and that I actually plan to take seriously because turns out, I love writing

I have other books coming up that I've ACTUALLY planned and that I actually plan to take seriously because turns out, I love writing. (And I actually learned how to write lmao) so tune in! ;)