Dark Magician x fallen angel reader

Hello my name is Frankie Angelica I am a fallen angel of the lord God is my 'father' I am an emo rebel the reason why is because my parents who are both angels abuse me so I killed them and I have no what humans call it friends anyway this is how I met a duel card monster named Dark Magician and how he taught me about Earth and how to love and what love is.

*I am talking to God who then says*

God - Frankie Angelica I am sorry to say this but you aren't staying here anymore.

Frankie Angelica - what are you saying God?

God - I am sorry but your going to Earth to protect a group of high school teens also a king of card games and who is also the pharaoh of Egypt in the past of his life.

Frankie Angelica - so your saying I am leaving heaven because I killed my real parents and am a rebel and emo.

God - wait you killed your biological parents why?

Frankie Angelica - because of my appearance and my attitude and they abused me.

God - your still going to Earth Frankie your now a fallen angel.

Frankie Angelica - who are the group of high school teens?

God - they are duelists if you see a tricolored short teen he's the leader of the group he has violet eyes go to him and introduce yourself and tell him only him what you are and where your from no one else can know about you only him maybe someday you can tell his friends.

Frankie Angelica - ok I am leaving now don't tell the rest of the angels I am leaving yet maybe in a few months you can thank you for taking care of me and being there for me God.

God - your welcome Frankie Angelica the Fallen Angel be good on Earth ok.

Frankie Angelica - no promises.

*you go to the gate of heaven and fall into the vortex of heaven and go to this city called New Domino City in Japan and land roughly and pass out for a few hours and feel strong long arms one arm on your back and the other under your knees with Yugi and the gang Yami Yugi's p.o.v*

Yugi Muto - uh guys.

Tristan - yeah Yug?

Yugi Muto - I see something laying on the ground unconscious I think it passed out.

Yami Yugi - Yugi do you know if its a male or female?

Yugi Muto - if we get a bit closer I will be able to tell if its a male or female.

Yami Yugi - lets go guys. *I say and then we walk a bit closer Yugi says*

Yugi Muto - its a female Yami please carry her bridal style to our game shop and put her in a guest room and lay her down in the guest room's bed.

Yami Yugi - sure Yugi. *I say and picker her up bridal style to grandpa's game shop once we arrive there we sneak past grandpa to go to the guest room to lay this female down and oh my Ra she's gorgeous anyway I open the guest room and walk towards the bed and lay her down with the covers to her collarbone her arms are on top of the covers at her sides I start taking care of her wounds after I am done taking care of her wounds I just sit on a chair and watch her when Yugi comes in after knocking*

Yugi Muto - how is she Yami?

Yami Yugi - after I took care of her wounds I decided to sit and watch over her I gotta admit she's gorgeous.

Yugi Muto - I know she is gorgeous I never seen her here before.

Yami Yugi - neither have I.

Yugi Muto - I will get her something to eat and to drink she'll need it.