Yami Yugi x kidnapped reader part 1

*you have a semi normal life being an actress, writer, movie star and a solo popstar but am also a secret mutant and neko and a secret superhero that only my manager, costume people, makeup crew, etc. they are the only people that knows about my secrets and so does my mansion staff I have Sebastian Michaels as my butler along with my cousin Ciel Phantomhive who is younger than me because he is 13 I am 49 years old anyway I have a concert so here I go*

Rosealina 'Rose' Star - hello Domino City thank you for coming tonight so these songs are for you I will sing for the rest of the night until I will sing a special song that I have wrote before I became who I am today thank you for making that happen and for all of your amazing, wonderful and fantastic support.

*after the second last song and you start singing your song called 'It's Time To Duel' and after you finished your song (A/N: your stage name is Rose Star)*

fans - ROSE STAR WE LOVE YOU!

Rosealina 'Rose' Star - I love you all too well *pants* the night is coming to a close and so is the concert *pants again* I just wanna thank you all for making this happen for and to me and that I wanna thank you for all of your *pants again* support well thank you for coming we have my merchandise outside the arena on your way out did you enjoy the concert and also did you have fun at my concerts?

fans - YES WE DID ENJOY AND HAVE FUN AT ALL YOUR CONCERTS ROSE STAR!

*after the concert you go backstage and get ready to leave when suddenly two strong arms wraps around you and a chlorophyll rag is place on your face and your knocked out and carried to somewhere unknown*

~time skip brought to you by Sebastian Michaels the sexy demon butler~

*you wake up a bit dizzy and you hear two gruff and deep voices*

Unfamiliar gruff deep voice from another time period - we can't let her escape she is famous and rich after all she has a mansion here in Japan.

Unfamiliar gruff and deep voice from this time period - *sighs with arms crossed* yeah that might be but she is really special we'll just let her take her beauty rest oh she's awake I will get her food you talk to her.

Unfamiliar gruff deep voice from another time period - fine whatever.

*the second voice chuckles knowing he should cook the food that is your favorite food and leaves after he leaves you say*

Rosealina 'Rose' Star - who are you sir?

Unfamiliar gruff deep voice from another time period - my name is Akefia Bakura but call me Thief King Bakura I am from over 5,000 years ago in Ancient Egypt.

Rosealina 'Rose' Star - oh um hi my name is.

Akefia Bakura - Rosealina Star aka Rose Star I know me, my two brothers and two best friends listens to your music we want you on our side because I sense something about you more like a lot of things about you I kinda know your secret so does my brother we won't tell anyone if you come to our side.

Unfamiliar gruff and deep voice from this time period - the food is ready hello gorgeous.

Akefia Bakura - this is my second brother Yami Bakura who is younger than me but older than our baby brother anyway Yami Bakura this is.

Yami Bakura - Rosealina Star aka Rose Star yeah we know so tell us your past before you became famous.

Rosealina 'Rose' Star - well I am an orphan my real parents were killed by a murderer I don't remember it because I only was a baby I was found by a staff member of the orphanage called the United Kingdom; London, England which is where I am from and born and raised but after the orphanage took me in they abused me I always got adopted but my adopted parents also abuse me physically, emotionally and verbally I ran away at age 1 then at age 3 I became what I am now I still am famous just older now hey I heard you say that you have a baby brother and two best friends can one of you bring them here?