21. Surprises

"Bailey! Bailey! We got a call from the Wish For You organization!!!!! They want you to tell them your wish so they can grant it!!" Dr. Baekhyun and Dr. Xiumin exclaim as they happily sprint into my room.
"Uhhh....um...holy shit. I'm going to get my ultimate wish of my lifetime granted...what should I do?" I say as I'm in complete disbelief.
Let's think...there's somewhere in the world that I really want to go to. I just can't wrap my finger around it. There's so much about that city that just makes me fall in love...wait a minute...IT'S PARIS!!!!!!
"PARIS!" I scream, but quickly realize that I'm by Jungkook, Baekhyun, and Xiumin.
"You...want to go to Paris?" Jungkook asks with a shocked look on his face.
"Yeah...I've dreamed of visiting Paris ever since I was very young."
"But...are you well enough to go? I just don't want you to get sick," Jungkook says as he grips my arm tighter.
"Well, we'll give Bailey a series of tests that will let us know whether or not her health will be in risk on the trip, and our team of doctors will decide if she can go. We'll also order some bloodwork and scans, so don't worry."
"What if I can't go? What will happen then?" I ask with a worried expression on my face. I honestly hope I'm well enough to go.
"Wish For You will just ask you to make another wish. I'm happy to report that your blood cell counts have been coming back okay though. Hopefully, you will be able to go. Our team just has to make a decision before we give Wish For You permission to send you to Paris."
"Okay. But when will I find out?"
"In a week. If your tests come back fine this week and your scans don't show anything that may pose a major health risk, then you will leave the week after that. Goodbye!"

"Oh my god Jungkook!!!!! I might be going to Paris!!!!" I cheered excitedly.
"I'm so happy for you...I can't believe it. And Dr. Xiumin basically said you are getting better!" Jungkook says with a big smile on his face. But suddenly, we hear crashing footsteps coming towards us. I turn around and sigh. It's bitchy nurse; killing our fun once again.
"Jungkook, you realize that your girlfriend is dying, right? One month has passed. That means she only has six months. Better luck with your next girlfriend, because this one is too sick to properly function. And don't even get your hopes up about Paris," the bitchy nurse snickers. Is she basically saying that she wants me to die?! That  my illness is too much of a fucking burden on her?! That Jungkook should get a better girlfriend after I die?!
Sorry mom and dad, but my pissed off level is SUPER ULTRA MEGA PISSED. I think I broke my mad-o-meter too. I've never been this angry in my life. Quick, think of nasty things to say to her. Wait, you need to act fast.
I instantly think of a time when I was 11 and my dad took me to one of his boxing lessons. He taught me how to punch.
"Punch! Punch! Fight! Fight!" My mind screams at me.
Before I let Jungkook speak for himself, I swing my arm into the bitchy nurse's face. I hear a loud smack and a thud.
I see her laying on the floor, unconscious.
I just knocked someone out, for the first time in my life. I knocked the bitchy nurse out.
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
I glance over at Jungkook, who stares at me with his mouth hanging open.
"Jungkook...I can explain..."
"You don't need to. You did it." Jungkook gazes into my raging eyes, staring right into my soul.
"Are you mad?"
"Not at all, honey bear. You beat the shit out of her!!! Yes!!! Now I don't have to hear her speak ever again! Maybe her ass will be fired!" Jungkook yells, but catches the attention of several doctors and nurses who look deeply concerned.
"Is everything alright in---oh my god." Dr. Xiumin says.
"What happened?" Dr. Baekhyun asks frightfully.
"Nurse Jiwoo is on the ground. She's unconscious. Check her pulse!" A nurse yells.

Did I actually just kill my nurse? For once, I hope nothing bad will happen to her. I don't want to get in legal trouble, and after all, Nurse Jiwoo has feelings too.