1.

the darkness was all he could see. he believed that nothing could ever make him see the light again. that was until he meet the only good thing in his life. seo changbin.

the bed sheets seemed to be drowning the boy who laid silence inside them. he was waiting for a voice to pull him from his thought and allow him to start his day. this was now becoming a regular occurrence for lee felix. walking up way too early and lying in bed until the other members woke him. he had been suffering for a while now but couldn't find the courage to tell anyone. so he put on that fake smile he had spent years mastering and continued with his day. no one would ever suspect that anything was wrong with him and that they way he wanted it to stay.

"felix" there it was the voice. the sweet voice of jeongin floated through the air reaching felix's ears. a few knocks were then heard on the door.

he groaned into his pillow. today was going to be long. after 10 minutes felix finally managed to drag himself out of bed. his hair was sticking up in odd places and deep dark bags lay under his eyes. he dragged his feet along the floor and sunk down onto a chair next to changbin. felix gently wrapped his arms around the older boys waist resting his head onto his shoulder and closed his eyes again.

changbin was the light in felix's dark world and he could never image a day where they didn't see each other.

"morning felix" changbin said not taking his eyes of his phone. he didn't react to the youngers boys actions as they were expected at this point.

"mmm binnie i'm tired" felix's breath fluttered over the others boys neck causing a slight shiver to run down his spine.

"when are you never not tired" that was changbin's reply. felix chose not to say anything back.

the other members filled up the room increasing the volume of noise. felix hadn't slept well that night or for a last few nights in fact. so this noise going straight through his head. he nuzzled closer into changbin's neck trying to block out the noise which unsurprisingly didn't work well.

"hey hyunjin" those two words were enough to wake felix, any tiredness that he felt before vanished. felix has nothing against hyungin of course, they were friends maybe even best friends. but no amount of friendship could take away the jealousy the boy felt when he saw the two interacting.

felix proceeded to unwrap himself from changbin and left the table.

"lix where are you going?" that voice made him stop. felix know for a fact that changbin only used that name with him when the older believed he had done something wrong. in this case yes he had but how could one explain that the reason they were mad was because he saw changbin say hi to someone.

"just going to get ready" a small smile was on the australia's lips as he left the room. he turned back to see hyunjin take the space he had just left and copied felix's previous actions with changbin. the only difference was that hyunjin got the reaction felix didn't.

the slam of wood echoed around the whole house but on one chose to comment on why it had been made.

"what's changbin done this time" chan didn't look at who had entered the room but know full well it wad felix.

"no it's hyunjin this time he just won't leave changbin alone and it's really pissing me off"

"felix you can stop them being friends because of your feelings"

"i know chan but it's just hurts so much"

"come here"

they both embraced. felix has emitted his feeling to chan a few mouths ago after feeling like he couldn't continue any longer without telling someone. even since then chan had tried to help felix's as best as he could but he was no expert.

"if it makes you feel better i'll sit with you on the bus" a small laugh came from chan's mouth as they released each other.

"sorry i'm already sitting with changbin"

"lee felix you are impossible"

________________

27.12.18