4.

the stars. felix loved to look up at the stars. he was currently sat on the bay window seat with a blanket draped over his shoulders. the streetlights obstructive his view and he wished he was able to see them properly.

felix flinched slightly when he felt two arms wrap around his waist.

"why aren't you sleeping" the voice whispered into his ear.

a small smile spread across his mouth and he nibbled at the inside of the cheek.

"i'm not sleepy" he replied back trying not to giggle.

"felix" changbin whined lowly.

"changbin" felix replied in the same tone.

changbin begin pulling at felix lightly to try and make his move resulting in a giggle slipping out his lips.

he gave up and let changbin drag his back to bed. his head still reminded on felix's shoulder as they shuffled to the bedrooms.

"i'll see you in the morning"

"no don't leave me" changbin's arms tightened arms felix's middle. he was so needy when he was tired.

"okay fine"

they silently creeped into the shared room of changbin and seungmin and got comfortable on the bed. changbin buried his head into felix's neck breathing deeply. he was soon to fall asleep.

******************
when morning rolled around felix woke alone and the other side being cold. he stretched out and slowly got out of bed. dragging his feet alone the floor he made his way to the kitchen

"morning felix" chan said as they passed in the hallway. felix gave a smile in return, he was feeling so much better this morning. unfortunately this feeling wasn't going to last much longer.

as he entered the lounge area his eyes drifted over to the sofa where changbin's and hyunjin were. hyunjin was resting his head in changbin's lap while he was running his figures through his hair gently. felix's breath caught in his throat when he saw this.

"hey felix" hyunjin said lifting his head slightly. he smiled back but he soon left.

tears started welling in his eyes as he quickly left the room. he burst into chan room not knowing who else to go to.

the noise caused chan to sudden sit up.

"what's happened?" the worry in chan's eyes was enough to push felix over to edge.

"c-changbin"

"aww come here" chan opened his arms and felix crawled over.

felix gently closed the door and made his way to chan.

"where did felix run off too?" seungmin asked not talking his eyes of the pancakes he was cooking. the smell has caused a hungry jeongin to hover around waiting to be feed.

nobody replied. they had all noticed how differently Felix had been acting recently, it was hard not too. but none of them had ever found the right time to bring it up to him.

meanwhile back in chan's room felix's cries were starting to die down. his face was buried into chan's chest quickly sniffing ever now and again.

"maybe you should talk to him" felix lifted his head revealing his red and puffy eyes.

"i can't he clearly likes hyunjin"

"you can't keep going in like this it's not good for you or the team"

felix didn't reply.

"just try for me yeah. come food should be ready now" felix gave a small nod and they both got up out of bed. the smaller boy was clinging to chan's arm as they made there way to the others.

when they entered everyone was seated waiting for the last two. the seat next to chnagbin was still available much to felix's surprise. he was so sure that hyunjin would be sat there. this kind of filled him with some hope as hyunjin was quite happily sat chatting with seungmin.

felix took the seat and soon felt changbin's little figure interlock with his. this action caused a blush the rise on his face. seo changbin what are you doing to me.

11.04.19